Brad on G4

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By JJWeatherman

Does anyone know when Brad is going to be on G4? I really don't want to watch G4 all day to try and catch it. Adam Sessler is too annoying for that.   :P

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Chummy8

The best bet is to wait then catch it on youtube or something.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By RHCPfan24

He's going to be on G4?!!!??!?! *turns on TV*

I don't know the exact time, but it should be awesome.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Karmum
@TekZero said:
" The best bet is to wait then catch it on youtube or something. "
Or even on this website. Won't be surprised if it makes the video section.
TheKidNixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By TheKidNixon

Does anyone else think its strange that Brad seems to be the outward looking face of Giant Bomb? He's appeared on Co-Op (twice,) was on 1up Yours and now this. I love Brad, but he isn't the first name I'd drop when talking about Giant Bomb.

Avatar image for stephen_von_cloud
Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Stephen_Von_Cloud
@TheKidNixon said:
" Does anyone else think its strange that Brad seems to be the outward looking face of Giant Bomb? He's appeared on Co-Op (twice,) was on 1up Yours and now this. I love Brad, but he isn't the first name I'd drop when talking about Giant Bomb. "
Brad seems to be the guy who goes out to do stuff.  He seems to do more of the previews and goes to more press events and focuses less on reviews.  I imagine that it's just he personally wants to go out and do this other stuff.   Good for him, he does a great job.

I can't imagine the guys on this site have an idea that one of them should be "the outward face" of their site, it just ends up being that way because Brad likes to go out and schmooze.
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By JJWeatherman
@Stephen_Von_Cloud said:
"
@TheKidNixon said:
" Does anyone else think its strange that Brad seems to be the outward looking face of Giant Bomb? He's appeared on Co-Op (twice,) was on 1up Yours and now this. I love Brad, but he isn't the first name I'd drop when talking about Giant Bomb. "
Brad seems to be the guy who goes out to do stuff.  He seems to do more of the previews and goes to more press events and focuses less on reviews.  I imagine that it's just he personally wants to go out and do this other stuff.   Good for him, he does a great job.I can't imagine the guys on this site have an idea that one of them should be "the outward face" of their site, it just ends up being that way because Brad likes to go out and schmooze. "
All pretty true.