This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by skweezyfbaby (1 posts) -
#2 Edited by believer258 (11984 posts) -

Is it insanely deep?

Sorry, I can't listen to it at the moment. I'm waiting for The Many to stop speaking.

#3 Edited by BeachThunder (12085 posts) -

@believer258 said:

Is it insanely deep?

Sorry, I can't listen to it at the moment. I'm waiting for The Many to stop speaking.

SS2?

Also, the "alriiight" definitely sounds like it could have come out of Brad's mouth.

#4 Edited by NoobSauceG7 (1258 posts) -

He has a little of that Shoemaker flavor.

#5 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4231 posts) -

What? Nope. I feel like this is phone ploy to get me to buy more phone stuff so I can phone on my phone with more phone. One-posters give me the creeps..

#6 Posted by BeachThunder (12085 posts) -

What? Nope. I feel like this is phone ploy to get me to buy more phone stuff so I can phone on my phone with more phone. One-posters give me the creeps..

Well, if it helps, the guy joined back in 2009; I assume he's the kind of person that mainly comes here for the podcast and not for the community interaction..

#7 Posted by The_Tolman (434 posts) -

Did... did you just get me to watch an ad?

#8 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4231 posts) -

@beachthunder: I just looked, and his profile say he joined January 9th, 2012.. You still might be right.. But ah...?

#9 Posted by BeachThunder (12085 posts) -

@beachthunder: I just looked, and his profile say he joined January 9th, 2012.. You still might be right.. But ah...?

Oh, whoops, I take back what I said. I just quickly glanced at the date, which had 09 at the end of it, which I assumed to be 2009 >_> never mind then.

#10 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5796 posts) -

If you call someone who looks like another a doppleganger, what do you call someone who sounds like someone else?

#11 Edited by believer258 (11984 posts) -

@believer258 said:

Is it insanely deep?

SS2?

Yeah, I saw it on Steam and just bought it yesterday afternoon.

#12 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4231 posts) -

@blu3v3nom07 said:

Oh, whoops, I take back what I said. I just quickly glanced at the date, which had 09 at the end of it, which I assumed to be 2009 >_> never mind then.

.. I still don't feel right. I always felt that ad has some famous actor look-alike, whose career has now gone down the drain.. i wanna say somewhere from the place of Anchorman or Grandma's Boy.. I can't tell you the actor's name..

Anyway, I call YouTube Spam.. Down with Malarkey!!-posters. Down with Malarkey!-posters.

#13 Posted by Animasta (14711 posts) -

If you call someone who looks like another a doppleganger, what do you call someone who sounds like someone else?

der mann hat dieselbe Stimme als Brad Shoemaker?

or dopplesprachenganger?

(I apologize to any and all germans who read this, its been a long time since I've said anything in German)

#14 Edited by TruthTellah (9307 posts) -
#15 Posted by Azurath (307 posts) -
#16 Posted by Dtat (1623 posts) -

@skweezyfbaby: You are totally right. Wow that's kind of creepy.

#17 Posted by I_smell (3924 posts) -

Wow I'm really intrigued by the notion of a phone with the processing speed, and relliable battery life, of the Snapdragon™ Processor.

#18 Edited by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

That's actually Brad's brother. I thought you guys knew he had an actor brother.

He actually doesn't. Reported for youtube spam.

#19 Posted by BPRJCTX (704 posts) -

Wow, good job, you finally found a way to get me to watch that damn add...

#20 Edited by Slag (4604 posts) -

@skweezyfbaby: I thought the same thing when I've been seeing that Ad in Quick Look videos.

#21 Posted by JeanLuc (3590 posts) -

He has a little of that Shoemaker flavor.

Agreed. That's a good way to put it.

#22 Edited by TruthTellah (9307 posts) -

@animasta said:

@themanwithnoplan said:

der mann hat dieselbe Stimme als Brad Shoemaker?

or dopplesprachenganger?

(I apologize to any and all germans who read this, its been a long time since I've said anything in German)

How dare you! Bringing the fine German language into this...

#23 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Is that Rob Riggle? It looks like Rob Riggle.

#24 Edited by myketuna (1723 posts) -

"You guys talking about phones, huh?"

"All right."

"Here it is."

Those are the lines that sound the most Brad to me. Others sound a bit like Patrick Warburton to me...?

#25 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4231 posts) -
#26 Edited by Castiel (2661 posts) -

Sounddopple? Sounddoppler?

#27 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6297 posts) -

Yeah, this is still pretty much Youtube spam, so I'm locking this down. Although +10 points to the guy who said he kinda sounds like Patrick Warburton, especially when Warburton's not being all Brock Samson-y.