• 80 results
#1 Edited by Serpentenema (217 posts) -

Recently broken by Jeff Gerstmann Brad Shoemaker filed for "vacation time that perfectly overlaps with this year's Gathering of the Juggalos". To further add to this Jeff dug up Brad's interview with ICP from gamespot. "You don't see him... but it was him." http://t.co/44evNE22

Whoop Whoop

Edit:oops this should be on off topic

#2 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10908 posts) -

No, it's all just a cover up on Brad's part to make us think he's going there when really he's doing something else.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by Droop (1850 posts) -

Brad is actually leaving Giant Bomb

#4 Posted by MethodMan008 (809 posts) -

Brad becoming front man for ICP confirmed? :P

But on the topic of the gathering, a bunch of people on my twitter feed were talking about the line-up, so I checked it out...

Actually a pretty good rap line-up (- ICP of course).. And George Clinton too? Wow.

If it wasn't for the crowd that goes to those events I'd actually be interested in going. :P

#5 Posted by smallmanoncampus (116 posts) -

@Droop said:

Brad is actually leaving Giant Bomb

That was quick.

#6 Posted by SaltyDoughnut (31 posts) -

wut? brad better not leave....

#7 Posted by DonChipotle (2724 posts) -

The Gathering, despite the hilariously awful promo videos and the whole preconceived notion of Juggalos being white trash, is actually a really awesome event. I suggest checking it out sometime.

#8 Posted by Chias (81 posts) -

@SaltyDoughnut: I see you're new here...

Anywho, I think it would be funny is Brad actually went to one of those, but I wouldn't judge based on music taste or whatever.

#9 Posted by Serpentenema (217 posts) -

WE NEED PICTURES OF BRAD AT THE GATHERING!

#10 Posted by MaxxS (200 posts) -

@DonChipotle said:

The Gathering, despite the hilariously awful promo videos and the whole preconceived notion of Juggalos being white trash, is actually a really awesome event. I suggest checking it out sometime.

Yeah it seems like the performers really enjoy themselves.

#11 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3855 posts) -

Breaking News: Massive Faygo stash found by Brad's gf. He insists he was framed.

#12 Posted by AjayRaz (12424 posts) -

confirmed: brad is actually JuggaloDarkCarnival and wrote this review

#13 Edited by DonutFever (3551 posts) -
Fuckin' e-mails, how do they work?
#14 Posted by ShaggE (6419 posts) -

This thread has been up for half an hour. That's more than enough time for somebody to 'shop Brad in Violent J paint.

#15 Posted by Serpentenema (217 posts) -

@AjayRaz said:

I know that kind of writing anywhere. It just reeks of shoemaker.

#16 Posted by TheSlothKing (331 posts) -

I just hope Brad doesn't get poo thrown at him or throws his poo at people.

#17 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3855 posts) -

@ShaggE said:

This thread has been up for half an hour. That's more than enough time for somebody to 'shop Brad in Violent J paint.

seriously, I'm a little disappointed this hasn't happened already

#18 Posted by RenMcKormack (1074 posts) -

BRAD runs with the hatchet.

#19 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -
@ShaggE

Don't you mean ICP's latest member, Shoey B?
#20 Posted by ShaggE (6419 posts) -

@Tim_the_Corsair said:

@ShaggE

Well, they have a Shaggy (no relation), so I'd wager he'd be Shoeby Doo.

... I apologize for that joke.

#21 Posted by iAmJohn (6117 posts) -

@TheSouthernDandy said:

@ShaggE said:

seriously, I'm a little disappointed this hasn't happened already

Seriously, come on guys. Don't make me have to Photoshop it myself; no one wants that.

#22 Edited by hardindr (189 posts) -

I think I remember Brad saying on a Bombcast a few years ago he went to ICP's mansion for an PR event for this game and interviewed them. Maybe that video is the result? Other than ICP doing a ton of marijuana while he was there, I don't remember him saying much else about the game or them.

Edit: This maybe the podcast, but I haven't listened to it all yet.

Further edit: Yup, Brad talks about it at 06:45 mark. Apparently, Jeff Gerstmann also went to an event for the first ICP wrestling game in an LA mansion.

#23 Posted by Deusx (1903 posts) -

@DonChipotle said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Close this thing now you guys. People are already making a CLOWN of themselves... Get it? Because... Oh god just close this thing already.

#24 Posted by algertman (852 posts) -

Say "hi" to Bushwick Bill for me Brad.

#25 Posted by Serpentenema (217 posts) -

@Deusx: Not until we see pictures of Brad taking shots of cough syrup and with the clown makeup

#26 Posted by Metric_Outlaw (1171 posts) -

I am pretty sure Brad's been confirmed to be wrestling under the name Officer Jackoffski this year.

#27 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -
@ShaggE

@Tim_the_Corsair said:

@ShaggE

Apologise?!

My dear friend, do not apologise; REVEL IN IT!
#28 Posted by theveej (826 posts) -

OK I had to do something about this....... its been 2 pages and no freaking gifs, photshops or memes. This is all i'm capable of... apologies in advance if it's bad. Really guys you have your self to blame for this poor attempt..........

#29 Posted by DonChipotle (2724 posts) -

@Deusx said:

@DonChipotle said:

Close this thing now you guys. People are already making a CLOWN of themselves... Get it? Because... Oh god just close this thing already.

I think you think I was kidding.

#30 Posted by Deusx (1903 posts) -

@DonChipotle said:

@Deusx said:

@DonChipotle said:

I knew you weren´t kidding. That´s what makes it funnier.

#31 Posted by DonChipotle (2724 posts) -

@Deusx said:

@DonChipotle said:

@Deusx said:

@DonChipotle said:

I knew you weren´t kidding. That´s what makes it funnier.

What's so funny about it?

#32 Posted by mosespippy (4115 posts) -

@TheSlothKing said:

I just hope Brad doesn't get poo thrown at him or throws his poo at people.

Brad is leaving to join the Spanish national Pokemon team so yes, he will be throwing poo at people.

#33 Posted by EndlessObsidian (475 posts) -

On behalf of other duders and myself, I just wanted to wish Brad safe travels and the best of luck with your future endeavors. You will be greatly missed here at GiantBomb.

#34 Posted by LiquidS (971 posts) -

@EndlessObsidian said:

On behalf of other duders and myself, I just wanted to wish Brad safe travels and the best of luck with your future endeavors. You will be greatly missed here at GiantBomb.

He will make a great Community Manager over at Blizzard. Congrats!

#35 Posted by ShaggE (6419 posts) -

@Tim_the_Corsair said:

@ShaggE

@Tim_the_Corsair said:

@ShaggE

Apologise?! My dear friend, do not apologise; REVEL IN IT!

Last time I reveled, I lost use of my dancing leg for a half-fortnight and seven days (a fortnight, you might say). I think I'll just bask this time.

#36 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@ShaggE: I still think your username is related to Shaggy. I know everything about your dark past. Everything.
#37 Posted by Jace (1092 posts) -

Well Brad has more talent doing drunk karaoke than ICP has had their entire career. I'm not sure why he'd care about them.

#38 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

Ugh. Juggalos

#39 Posted by WMWA (1160 posts) -

Actually...a lot of that lineup looks pretty dope. There's just no way in hell I'm putting up with all that other bullshit just to see it

#40 Posted by Trav (241 posts) -
#41 Posted by IBurningStar (2164 posts) -
@Trav: You are my hero.
#42 Posted by BirdkeeperDan (400 posts) -

The fact that Jeff and Ryan made a pact to never go to a gathering of the juggalos pretty much makes it the perfect subscriber feature. I will double subscribe if they go and cover the event and interview attendees nonstop.

Someone should photoshop "proof" that Brad was at the event as soon as it's done.

#43 Posted by Animasta (14673 posts) -

@BirdkeeperDan said:

The fact that Jeff and Ryan made a pact to never go to a gathering of the juggalos pretty much makes it the perfect subscriber feature. I will double subscribe if they go and cover the event and interview attendees nonstop.

Someone should photoshop "proof" that Brad was at the event as soon as it's done.

oh my god why haven't they done this

#44 Posted by IBurningStar (2164 posts) -

Guys, guys...have you seen the new Gathering of the Juggalos trailer? Cause it is fucking surreal and terrible and I am laughing my ass off.

#45 Posted by IAmNotBatman (629 posts) -

@Serpentenema said:

@AjayRaz said:

I know that kind of writing anywhere. It just reeks of shoemaker.

#46 Posted by ShaggE (6419 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

@ShaggE: I still think your username is related to Shaggy. I know everything about your dark past. Everything.

LIES!

Fine, fine, I confess... for a few regrettable years in my teenage days, I... *sob*... I was a juggalo. By the time I came to my senses, I had gone by "ShaggE" for too long to switch up user names. Forgive me, world! I knew not what I did!

... I still think Twiztid's alright, though. At least they are actually skilled rappers.

#47 Posted by WMWA (1160 posts) -
@IBurningStar
Guys, guys...have you seen the new Gathering of the Juggalos trailer? Cause it is fucking surreal and terrible and I am laughing my ass off.

I just watched this entire thing. I couldn't turn it off. Shit was mesmerizing
#48 Posted by SSully (4157 posts) -

@IBurningStar said:

That mother fucker just called Illinois ILL-IN-NOISE. Fuck him.

#49 Posted by AjayRaz (12424 posts) -

@ShaggE said:

@MikeGosot said:

LIES!

Fine, fine, I confess... for a few regrettable years in my teenage days, I... *sob*... I was a juggalo. By the time I came to my senses, I had gone by "ShaggE" for too long to switch up user names. Forgive me, world! I knew not what I did!

... I still think Twiztid's alright, though. At least they are actually skilled rappers.

i listened to Twiztid for a bit before realizing that they were like, juggalos. even at that, i think they're okay. their christmas song is still great.

#50 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3855 posts) -

@theveej said:

OK I had to do something about this....... its been 2 pages and no freaking gifs, photshops or memes. This is all i'm capable of... apologies in advance if it's bad. Really guys you have your self to blame for this poor attempt..........

@Trav said:

Yes! We're getting somewhere!