#1 Posted by wallofbricks (116 posts) -
#2 Posted by Abendlaender (2783 posts) -

Gonna be honest: I thought this'll be about how they should do more but shorter episodes of BB.

Was pleasantly surprised, very nice video (again) duder

#3 Edited by Humanity (9050 posts) -

They should post these along with the weekly stream cause they're great highlight reels.

#4 Posted by Zevvion (1858 posts) -

I don't get people who don't like Brad for being how is when he plays games. Watching him obsess over lizards that don't benefit him at all is the absolute best thing and it's Brad's thing.

#5 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5353 posts) -

Biorr doing work

#6 Edited by Make_Me_Mad (3066 posts) -

Brad chasing down the lizards is kinda hilarious, but man does that guy get pretty foul-mouthed when he's dying, and especially in PvP scenarios. I wonder if that's from his time in Dota...

Also, that was an excellent use of Tank!

#7 Posted by Humanity (9050 posts) -

@zevvion said:

I don't get people who don't like Brad for being how is when he plays games. Watching him obsess over lizards that don't benefit him at all is the absolute best thing and it's Brad's thing.

This will sound terrible and I don't mean it in a disrespectful way, buuuut... watching Brad play, sometimes feels like observing someone who is a little bit autistic and has OCD. I love the stream but the constant indecision and obsession with details that aren't of any immediate significance is starting to be taxing for me.

#8 Edited by wallofbricks (116 posts) -

@humanity: I think his indecision and timid play is mostly what people give him crap about. Here is a classic example:

#9 Posted by Zevvion (1858 posts) -

@humanity said:

@zevvion said:

This will sound terrible and I don't mean it in a disrespectful way, buuuut... watching Brad play, sometimes feels like observing someone who is a little bit autistic and has OCD. I love the stream but the constant indecision and obsession with details that aren't of any immediate significance is starting to be taxing for me.

It is the greatest part. It is the most Brad out of all the parts.

#10 Posted by RetroVirus (1469 posts) -

Haha, love the reaction montages.

#11 Edited by Aetheldod (3551 posts) -

No noooooo it cant be this short D: I want more

#12 Posted by Humanity (9050 posts) -

@zevvion said:

@humanity said:

@zevvion said:

Oh I know, but you should never exceed your daily recommended Brad doses!

#13 Posted by Carlos1408 (1500 posts) -

That was excellent, thanks for sharing it! :D

#14 Posted by Zevvion (1858 posts) -

@humanity said:

@zevvion said:

@humanity said:

@zevvion said:

Oh I know, but you should never exceed your daily recommended Brad doses!

Brad carefully.

#15 Posted by ElixirBronze (424 posts) -

The funniest part about Brad's cussing habits is the contrast to how pretentious he is with using long, obscure words normally. It's like he's letting his true self come out.

#16 Posted by Melvargh (490 posts) -

This is hilarious, his cries of noooo when he sees lizards is amazing.

Speaking of Breaking Brad, where did Part 10 go?

#17 Posted by Cramsy (1166 posts) -

@melvargh said:

I was just about to ask the same thing. I watched half last night and I wanted to finish it off today :(

#18 Posted by Melvargh (490 posts) -

@cramsy said:

@melvargh said:

I was just about to ask the same thing. I watched half last night and I wanted to finish it off today :(

Did some expert level sleuthing, and Brad mentioned that it's down for a re-encode for a little bit.

:(

#19 Posted by Cramsy (1166 posts) -

@melvargh said:

@cramsy said:

@melvargh said:

Did some expert level sleuthing, and Brad mentioned that it's down for a re-encode for a little bit.

Ahh right, thanks for looking around. I gave up after the link in my history 404'd

#20 Posted by Melvargh (490 posts) -

@cramsy said:

@melvargh said:

@cramsy said:

@melvargh said:

Ahh right, thanks for looking around. I gave up after the link in my history 404'd

It's back up!

#21 Edited by BisonHero (6432 posts) -

Vinny "What are you DOING" Caravella. I love when he says that whenever Brad does something to freak him out.