#1 Posted by TheSpoonyBard (57 posts) -

Is there some sort of gaming thing going on there soon? It was mentioned on (both of the) I Love Mondays. Anyway, if he ends up in Singapore (which is highly likely) we can go eat strange things from the sea cooked in delicious ways.

#2 Posted by Echofoxz (98 posts) -

Well, (both of the) I Love Mondays is actually one I Love Mondays being recorded by two different cameras, so it was only mentioned once. To your answer: I doubt it.

#3 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

Its a joke.

#4 Posted by ReyGitano (2467 posts) -

I also hear he's leaving Giant Bomb. Bummer, but at least now we know where he's going...

#5 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -
@ReyGitano said:

I also hear he's leaving Giant Bomb. Bummer, but at least now we know where he's going...

I heard that Drew got married in Korea and is leaving Giant Bomb. Weird.
#6 Posted by ReyGitano (2467 posts) -

@Claude said:

@ReyGitano said:

Yeah, I guess everyone was just waiting for the Whiskey Media properties to get sold. It'll be up to Kessler to keep the site running once he becomes an editor this summer.

#7 Posted by AjayRaz (12426 posts) -

@Claude said:

@ReyGitano said:

yup. Drew is leaving for Korea so he can practice professional Starcraft II play

#8 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -
@ReyGitano said:

@Claude said:

@ReyGitano said:

Yeah, I guess everyone was just waiting for the Whiskey Media properties to get sold. It'll be up to Kessler to keep the site running once he becomes an editor this summer.

Kessler's coming back!
#9 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -
@AjayRaz said:

@Claude said:

@ReyGitano said:

yup. Drew is leaving for Korea so he can practice professional Starcraft II play

I thought Drew had to go back to North Korea because of the weird immigration policies and all that.  Its a shame but at least his new North Korean wife looked beautiful judging by those pictures he showed us in that premium video.
#10 Posted by Toxin066 (3284 posts) -

@ReyGitano said:

That's what I heard too. I'll miss Brad.

#11 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -
@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:
@AjayRaz said:

@Claude said:

@ReyGitano said:

I thought Drew had to go back to North Korea because of the weird immigration policies and all that.  Its a shame but at least his new North Korean wife looked beautiful judging by those pictures he showed us in that premium video.
You're right. And his wife was very beautiful. I wish Drew the best.
#12 Posted by ReyGitano (2467 posts) -

@Claude said:

@AjayRaz said:

@Claude said:

@ReyGitano said:

I thought Drew had to go back to North Korea because of the weird immigration policies and all that. Its a shame but at least his new North Korean wife looked beautiful judging by those pictures he showed us in that premium video.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about them combining Drew's bachelor party with the Big Live Live Show this year, can't wait.

#13 Posted by grayfox1210 (199 posts) -

@ReyGitano said:

@Claude said:

@AjayRaz said:

@Claude said:

@ReyGitano said:

I thought Drew had to go back to North Korea because of the weird immigration policies and all that. Its a shame but at least his new North Korean wife looked beautiful judging by those pictures he showed us in that premium video.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about them combining Drew's bachelor party with the Big Live Live Show this year, can't wait.

And the exclusive appearance by Sean Coonce. Shit's gonna get weird!

#14 Posted by jakob187 (21665 posts) -

Brad's Islamic?

#15 Posted by Phatmac (5725 posts) -

I HEARD THAT ADAM SESSLER IS COMING TO GIANT BOMB.

#16 Posted by CaLe (3964 posts) -

I saw a tweet that linked to an article that heard a rumor that Jeff will be taking a video game consultancy job in Nebraska.

#17 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -
@Phatmac said:

Your sources are fucked. I heard that Adam Sessler will be the next executive vice president of video for video game content for CBSi.
#18 Posted by AjayRaz (12426 posts) -

@Claude said:

@Phatmac said:

Your sources are fucked. I heard that Adam Sessler will be the next executive vice president of video for video game content for CBSi.

what? i thought that was going to be Kessler. your sources are fucked, Claude.

#19 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -
@AjayRaz said:

@Claude said:

@Phatmac said:

Well fuck. We're all fucked. Fucked in the end.
#20 Posted by wjb (1658 posts) -

Hahahaha, take that, OP! This is what you get for asking questions!

#21 Posted by AjayRaz (12426 posts) -

@Claude said:

@AjayRaz said:

@Claude said:

@Phatmac said:

Well fuck. We're all fucked. Fucked in the end.