#1 Posted by chrisone (43 posts) -

So guys.. Breaking Brad, Miami Hotline. Do you want that to happen? I sure do.

#2 Posted by Animasta (14460 posts) -

it's not hard enough.

#3 Posted by Dagbiker (6898 posts) -

Breaking Brad has to be a game that Brad wants to get a certain achievement in. I have not heard Brad talk at all about Hotline Miami.

#4 Posted by HappyCheeze (89 posts) -

A+ on all maps, using either the mole or bat mask. Can't remember the names

#5 Posted by SpartanHoplite (384 posts) -

BB game would be nice :)

#6 Posted by RazielCuts (2711 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

Breaking Brad has to be a game that Brad wants to get a certain achievement in. I have not heard Brad talk at all about Hotline Miami.

And also so far its been about getting a specific hard achievement, not just playing through a game. If there's a specific cheevo like 'play through each level on using a bat' or something, that might work. I think the games too new as well to get the Breaking Brad treatment just yet.

#7 Posted by Lyfeforce (317 posts) -

While I don't think this'd be BB worthy until Brad gets stuck on a rare 'cheevo, it'd be fun to see him try to get through it without cursing. Maybe Ryan gets to mock him in a way of his choosing if Brad doesn't.

#8 Edited by dannyodwyer (334 posts) -

I bet Hotline Miami is real tough to complete after you've taken a bunch of coke.

Make it happen GB.

#9 Posted by chrisone (43 posts) -

@RazielCuts said:

@Dagbiker said:

And also so far its been about getting a specific hard achievement, not just playing through a game. If there's a specific cheevo like 'play through each level on using a bat' or something, that might work. I think the games too new as well to get the Breaking Brad treatment just yet.

I imagine that is just because some of the acheivments he has been going for have been the hard, or frustrating, parts of the game. This game might be hard enough in itself (at least from what we saw during TNT and the Quick Look). Also, they've done Breaking Brad with Trials Evolution, when that was almost brand new, so i dont think it has that much to do with age.

Ii's of course true that it's a game he should want to play himself, but if he'd wanted it, how cool wouldnt that be :D

#10 Posted by Little_Socrates (5649 posts) -

It's only about 3 or 4 hours long and it's not really that hard. Also, I can nearly guarantee nobody wants to watch Hotline Miami, they just want to play Hotline Miami.

#11 Posted by Pie (6934 posts) -

Yeah it's not very hard and the scoring stuff is kinda weird

#12 Posted by The_Hiro_Abides (1230 posts) -

Overall it's not too hard. It just spikes occasionally.

#13 Posted by jakob187 (21503 posts) -

Definitely not Breaking Brad material. I busted almost every map last night with a A+ rating in about three hours. I'm only missing about three or four maps for that.

#14 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4866 posts) -

@Animasta said:

it's not hard enough.

Do you know how Brad plays games? It's plenty hard.

#15 Posted by chrisone (43 posts) -

@BestUsernameEver said:

@Animasta said:

it's not hard enough.

This

#16 Posted by Wes899 (2102 posts) -

No please. It's like this is the new endurance run or something.

#17 Posted by Loafsmooch (260 posts) -

@chrisone said:

@BestUsernameEver said:

@Animasta said:

it's not hard enough.

This

Yup

#18 Posted by 42manZ (105 posts) -

@dannyodwyer said:

I bet Hotline Miami is real tough to complete after you've taken a bunch of coke.

Make it happen GB.

That'd be pretty great.

#19 Posted by ajamafalous (11591 posts) -
@Wes899 said:

No please. It's like this is the new endurance run or something.

It kinda is, but it's understandable. People just want regular features.
#20 Posted by Clonedzero (3719 posts) -

@Animasta said:

it's not hard enough.

thats what she said!

ugh im sorry, i had to.