I have a confession, I've created something horrifying, and it all started with me trying to learn Blender. For those of you unfamiliar with Blender, it is an open-sourced and free 3D modeling engine. It's a great tool, and I've had a good bit of fun playing around in it while I've been learning the basics over the last few weeks. The results of this little project mark the first time I've done anything more than make and extrude basic geometry. I hadn't created a sword, much less someone's face.
I didn't want to waste time doing something I cared about messing up, so I decided it would be fun to follow a face modeling tutorial, using Brad's face as the reference, with the intent of grafting the final project onto a Dota 2 model. Unfortunately, the only good reference I had was a profile image, and the front facing one was him peaking over a shoulder. Combined with a low poly count, the model isn't the greatest thing ever created but as my first ever Blender creation I'm both happy and horrified by it. The side view turned out much better than the front view in my opinion, but I'd only put it on a Kinect Sports Rivals or EA face scan level of accuracy.
And to haunt your nightmares, the model hastily textured with a stretched out image.
So, with my model complete, I grabbed a model from the Dota 2 workshop and started the grafting process. (I really should have chose Nature's Prophet instead of Rikimaru, but I didn't feel like going back and getting NP's model just to test something out.) In about 30 minutes, I had this... thing:
Yes, I plan to texture it and load it into the Dota 2 test scenarios. I have no idea how to do texturing, and I doubt I'll be able to make something even remotely passable in a day, as I did with the model, but I'm confident I can get it done, even if I have to chop up the normal Riki textures to get it done.
I really hope this doesn't make anyone unable to sleep tonight.
(I'd love to redo this with more accurate sources but I doubt that's going to happen and this has already turned out WAY creepier than I originally thought it would.)
Edit: Because it was asked for, here's the exported obj file. I'm not sure if it exported correctly, but here ya go.