Bringing Back The Ol' Clan...Breed The Chaos[BTC]

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By ozzdog12

Ok...Have you ever played a multiplayer game and no one talks and your teams gets slaughtered?  Well...I hate that...but I used to have have a Halo 2/Gears of War/Rainbow Six Vegas Clan and it was legit.... We had at least one 'clan' game every week,normally against other Clans,we knew. Most Clan games took place in  RS:Vegas.  It carried over into Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and stayed active for awhile,but most of us went to school,moved onto other games, etc. After playing MW2 Multi-player heavily this weekend, I've decided to bring the Clan back..this time better than ever..with an official logo(HAHAHA!),new players, and a new attitude. We will mostly be playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2(Ground War,because we can use party chat),but we will play other games as well. This is mostly to have fun,but The ones already involved are semi-serious about it. As in were doing it for fun,but we WANT TO WIN...
You may be asking yourself...why go to all this trouble? Well..why not.... my philosophy is if your going to do something..don't half ass it. Give it your all you . Plus you have to communicate and understand how your team plays/chemistry is. You know the 'practice make perfect' scheme? If anybody is interested...we need about 4 to 6 people...Well will play as often as we can..The majority of the clan is either in school or working full-time..so you'll have to work around that...But just send me a message on here or my XBL Gamertag-Ozzdog12

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ozzdog12

Ok...Have you ever played a multiplayer game and no one talks and your teams gets slaughtered?  Well...I hate that...but I used to have have a Halo 2/Gears of War/Rainbow Six Vegas Clan and it was legit.... We had at least one 'clan' game every week,normally against other Clans,we knew. Most Clan games took place in  RS:Vegas.  It carried over into Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and stayed active for awhile,but most of us went to school,moved onto other games, etc. After playing MW2 Multi-player heavily this weekend, I've decided to bring the Clan back..this time better than ever..with an official logo(HAHAHA!),new players, and a new attitude. We will mostly be playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2(Ground War,because we can use party chat),but we will play other games as well. This is mostly to have fun,but The ones already involved are semi-serious about it. As in were doing it for fun,but we WANT TO WIN...
You may be asking yourself...why go to all this trouble? Well..why not.... my philosophy is if your going to do something..don't half ass it. Give it your all you . Plus you have to communicate and understand how your team plays/chemistry is. You know the 'practice make perfect' scheme? If anybody is interested...we need about 4 to 6 people...Well will play as often as we can..The majority of the clan is either in school or working full-time..so you'll have to work around that...But just send me a message on here or my XBL Gamertag-Ozzdog12