Bully 2

Carnin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Carnin

Has anyone head anything about Bully for Ps2 and 360 getting a  sequel.I just love this game so much.

CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By CornontheCobbe

I have not heard anything, but it would be a pretty good idea i think. The first one was brilliant, it was almost like it was aimed for adults. Think a second one is in order!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c
deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I swear I remember reading somewhere that Bully 2 was in the works.

Ashwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By Ashwyn

''In November, 2009 The Gaming Liberty interviewed musician Shawn Lee, who scored Bully, and was asked if he was scoring anymore games in the near future and he stated that "Yes. It looks like I will be doing the soundtrack for Bully 2 in the not so distant future..."

- Wikipedia.
I also think i saw this story on a few gaming websites a couple of months ago, but i'm assuming that it's just a rumor at the moment.

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Geno

Rockstar is pushing their staff pretty hard at the moment. GTA V, Bully 2 and Red Dead Redemption could be the cause of it. 

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By FluxWaveZ
@Ashwyn said:
"  ''In November, 2009 The Gaming Liberty interviewed musician Shawn Lee, who scored Bully, and was asked if he was scoring anymore games in the near future and he stated that "Yes. It looks like I will be doing the soundtrack for Bully 2 in the not so distant future..."  

- Wikipedia. I also think i saw this story on a few gaming websites a couple of months ago, but i'm assuming that it's just a rumor at the moment. "
This.
zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7  Edited By zanzibarbreeze

There have been murmurings. Nothing official. I totally want a female protagonist in one of their games. Bully 2 could be a good starting point. But a female protagonist who's feminine, not a masculine/tomboy bully.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FluxWaveZ
@ZanzibarBreeze: How exactly would that work then?  I assume you played the first Bully, how would the sequel maintain its appeal if it was a feminine female protagonist instead?
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#9  Edited By Yummylee

Most probably, though I'd personally be more hoping for a Manhunt 3 announcement.
zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10  Edited By zanzibarbreeze
@FluxWaveZ said:
" @ZanzibarBreeze: How exactly would that work then?  I assume you played the first Bully, how would the sequel maintain its appeal if it was a feminine female protagonist instead? "
Hell if I know. It was just one of the ideas being thrown around on the Bombcast when this news item first came up, and I liked the sound of it. I'm not the one that fleshes out the ideas. That's Rockstar Vancouver's job! I'm just the imagineer.

You'd have to spread as many rumors as possible. Also, you'd have to drive girls you hate to tears on a daily basis. And then you get kicked out of the popular girls group. So now you hang out with the girls you once bullied. And you have to get back at the popular girls.

The best thing? That plot happens in reality, every single day. Ripped from real life.
Belonpopo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Belonpopo

It's not in the database. Does it even exist?

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By Snail

This just reminded me I need to get my hands on the Wii version of that game.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FluxWaveZ
@Belonpopo said:
" It's not in the database. Does it even exist? "
Persona 5 is not in the database.  Does it even exist?
applet0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By applet0n

Man, a potential Bully sequel has me personally more excited than Red Dead: Redemption. I loved Bully...

Synthballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Synthballs

I'd play it. Wouldn't mind one with a woman protagonist. 

ArrrCee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ArrrCee

I want a Bully 2 so bad. I almost missed out on this gem of a game but they did it on Game Club on Rebel FM last year and I was introduced to a really fun experience! ...and to kissing boys for gamerscore.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FluxWaveZ
@Glomerate said:
" I want a Bully 2 so bad. I almost missed out on this gem of a game but they did it on Game Club on Rebel FM last year and I was introduced to a really fun experience! ...and to kissing boys for gamerscore. "
That's exactly why I also started playing the game.  Because of Game Club.
FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18  Edited By FesteringNeon
@Abyssfull said:
"Most probably, though I'd personally be more hoping for a Manhunt 3 announcement. "

this
NegativeCreep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By NegativeCreep

It'd be cool if they changed the setting from the Northeast to something like Southern California. Maybe give the game more of a 90210, or even a Less Than Zero kind of feel. Maybe even give us a car this time around. Or even better, aiming for a M rating this time around!

Rockstar does a hell of a job with period piece games (Vice City, San Andreas), so why not play to their strengths?

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By shadows_kill
@Geno said:
" Rockstar is pushing their staff pretty hard at the moment. GTA V, Bully 2 and Red Dead Redemption could be the cause of it.  "
also agent and the agency (if agency is still coming).. o and moving the episodes to the ps3, pc.
MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#21  Edited By MistaSparkle
@Carnin:
I really loved this game too. Even more than GTA! I think that on one of the Bombcasts they mentioned that the man in charge of the music in Bully said he was working on the music for Bully 2. I'm extremely hopefull for a sequel as well.
bcooper56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By bcooper56

I hope really enjoyed fist game.

Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#23  Edited By Griddler
@applet0n said:
" Man, a potential Bully sequel has me personally more excited than Red Dead: Redemption. I loved Bully... "
Me too, Bully was actually the first Rockstar game I played to completion.. If the sequel eventually gets announced and released I will buy it day one.
hexxagonal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#24  Edited By hexxagonal
@Geno said:
" Rockstar is pushing their staff pretty hard at the moment. GTA V, Bully 2 and Red Dead Redemption could be the cause of it.  "

LA Noire, Max Payne 3, Agent