#1 Posted by Gorillawhat (1259 posts) -

Burnout Paradise Cagney Update on Monday

I really applaud Criterion for this. I've never seen this much added to a game after its launch, let alone all for FREE. The game already had a lot going for it and this is icing on the cake. The best part? The icing will get icing on it next month when yet another update hits adding motorbikes in the mix. That's right, a double-frosted cake. Ok, now I'm hungry.The update on Monday will include "3 awesome online game modes, two great cars, a live news page and calendar, 70 all-new timed multi-part challenges, a complete overhaul of our Online Racing System and a stack of other major improvements."The full list of updates can be found here. Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, there have been no rumors of new achievements and xbox.com has not been updated with any, so I do not think this will include any.

I've been really looking forward to this! I got kind of burnt out on burnout (pun explicitly intended) and I think this will probably get me playing for a while. Who else is excited?
#2 Posted by Dissolve (375 posts) -

I'm SO close to buying it from GameFly for $28. I think I will. No, I know I will. I'm buying it now.

#3 Posted by Relys (984 posts) -

I just bought it two days ago for $35. It seems like a amazing deal seeing as they're putting in so much extra content afterward.

#4 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -

Awesome isn't it?

#5 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Didn't we already get this? :S

#6 Posted by nailerr (199 posts) -
Sentry said:
"Didn't we already get this? :S
"
This is the 360 release.
#7 Posted by AndrewGaspar (2419 posts) -

Pfft... I've been playing this update for a couple weeks now. ;-)

#8 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Oh, the Cagney, or whatever its called? My bad.

#9 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1917 posts) -

The Davis update is coming for the PS3 this month, the 360 update will come later. This Monday release date is for Cagney on 360.

#10 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

That game is awesome.  Kudos to criterion.

#11 Posted by Jordan23 (1000 posts) -

BIG UPS to Criterion!

#12 Posted by Aarny91 (3914 posts) -

I'd care if i had the game

#13 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -

WHHOOP!