Call Of Duty games.

Dragoon14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Edited By Dragoon14

Now we all know that all the old COD game were the same all about WW1/WW2, but there were still in a way kinda fun to play i have all of them im a fan of COD games. The gameplay was basic and easy to get use to , a good way to start a good game and not get angry at it all the time. I hate in the old old COD games is you had to find health boxes, but that would make it harder, then just covering and waiting to be up and ready to fight again. In a way it is not realistic at all, but grabbing the medic boxes is a neat and challenging way to get your health up, and get you back up and star shooting your enemy's down. One of my favorite CODs was COd3 for the wii not that was cool one of the first games to come out for the wii. It was cool that at some point in the game a suprise attack would grab you and try to kill you, but on the screen it would show you the movement to succeed in that battle, which can get tiring if you are really into the game. I like the voice actors as well they  made the game funny which is always good. The battle system was incredible at that time, i loves it to bits, just so intense. Then there was  Modern Warfare, what a game that was, it just completely destroyed all the other COD games, the online was crazy the best game of the year. It is non-stop action, it is so addicting it is not even funny. From the dramatic scenes in the story like it was just unreal. It was the best looking for it's generation at that time, no one could of asked for better.Now we move onto Cod5, yes yes we go back to WW games. But they make it rough and tough intensify it even more then before and makes it look bad ass ( flamethrower) i loved the game story could have been better, online was good. I hated the big maps cuz you didn't know where you were going and spending the whole time looking for enemy's instead of killing them, which put the game down for me. hat really made the game was Nazi Zombie oh boy so addictive, i loved it so much it was so much fun. The lazer gun was the best cheap though. What i am really looking froward to is Modern Warfare2 I can't wait till that comes out, i will be glued to the TV non-stop, i hope the online is really good, and please be more than 18 god damn player like wtf, make it higher if you want us to like it that more. Looking forward to be playing as soap again. This is my short and basic blog of my experience with COD games hope you enjoy.

Non console specific Call of Duty 4 box art
Dragoon14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Dragoon14

Now we all know that all the old COD game were the same all about WW1/WW2, but there were still in a way kinda fun to play i have all of them im a fan of COD games. The gameplay was basic and easy to get use to , a good way to start a good game and not get angry at it all the time. I hate in the old old COD games is you had to find health boxes, but that would make it harder, then just covering and waiting to be up and ready to fight again. In a way it is not realistic at all, but grabbing the medic boxes is a neat and challenging way to get your health up, and get you back up and star shooting your enemy's down. One of my favorite CODs was COd3 for the wii not that was cool one of the first games to come out for the wii. It was cool that at some point in the game a suprise attack would grab you and try to kill you, but on the screen it would show you the movement to succeed in that battle, which can get tiring if you are really into the game. I like the voice actors as well they  made the game funny which is always good. The battle system was incredible at that time, i loves it to bits, just so intense. Then there was  Modern Warfare, what a game that was, it just completely destroyed all the other COD games, the online was crazy the best game of the year. It is non-stop action, it is so addicting it is not even funny. From the dramatic scenes in the story like it was just unreal. It was the best looking for it's generation at that time, no one could of asked for better.Now we move onto Cod5, yes yes we go back to WW games. But they make it rough and tough intensify it even more then before and makes it look bad ass ( flamethrower) i loved the game story could have been better, online was good. I hated the big maps cuz you didn't know where you were going and spending the whole time looking for enemy's instead of killing them, which put the game down for me. hat really made the game was Nazi Zombie oh boy so addictive, i loved it so much it was so much fun. The lazer gun was the best cheap though. What i am really looking froward to is Modern Warfare2 I can't wait till that comes out, i will be glued to the TV non-stop, i hope the online is really good, and please be more than 18 god damn player like wtf, make it higher if you want us to like it that more. Looking forward to be playing as soap again. This is my short and basic blog of my experience with COD games hope you enjoy.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

Your spelling and grammar...

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60

Press edit and change this dude! I don't feel like reading a wall.

DECA555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DECA555

this is just plain ugly to read. Paragraph this shiz.