Call of Duty: World at War Thoughts

commando2209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By commando2209

Now then, I have recently completed the SinglePlayer on Veteran Difficulty Which was bloody hard. Also I have played a large porsion of the Multiplayer, I am level 46 and completed most challenges.
Now then, If i'm being honest, the singleplayer was fairly easy first time through on Normal Difficulty. As long as you take cover when being blasted with bullets and always go for that head shot, except for thse who just played dead space, you might have to re-learn it, you should do fine, the only parts I, personally found difficult was, the Tank level, where you took control of a tank, and the sniper level, as it took me a long time to find the guy I had to assassinate.
Overall, Call of Duty: World at War is a great game as it has a good, but short singleplayer with a good bonus at the End, and an exciting Multiplayer which is extremely similar to last years Call of Duty.

commando2209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By commando2209

Now then, I have recently completed the SinglePlayer on Veteran Difficulty Which was bloody hard. Also I have played a large porsion of the Multiplayer, I am level 46 and completed most challenges.
Now then, If i'm being honest, the singleplayer was fairly easy first time through on Normal Difficulty. As long as you take cover when being blasted with bullets and always go for that head shot, except for thse who just played dead space, you might have to re-learn it, you should do fine, the only parts I, personally found difficult was, the Tank level, where you took control of a tank, and the sniper level, as it took me a long time to find the guy I had to assassinate.
Overall, Call of Duty: World at War is a great game as it has a good, but short singleplayer with a good bonus at the End, and an exciting Multiplayer which is extremely similar to last years Call of Duty.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

For the most part I agree.  Didn't spend much time with it, just rented it and played through the single player basically as well as some multiplayer.
Pretty good campaign, horrible vehicles, COD4 in WW2 theme.  Good game but it is really COD4 in a new coat of paint which truly isn't bad.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TwoOneFive

i think the online is totally broken. aweful, AWEFUL spawning. 

TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By TomA

I love WaW,probably a bit more than CoD 4 cause im a WW2 history buff.