Hey guys, there's this old game that I can't remember the name of. Perhaps you guys can identify it. Here's a few things about it:
- It's a futuristic-style racing game.
- It has pretty basic-looking polygonal 3D graphics.
- The cars were all different colors, but the track you raced on was pretty drab & black (Almost like that future-race from Chrono Trigger)
- It runs in a browser (I remember it was either running in Java or Shockwave, but it absolutely did NOT run in Flash)
- There is either a lady in a bikini or a topless lady at the end, depending on how well you placed in the race.
- Not sure when it was developed, but I played it sometime around the early 2000's (Not exactly sure when. 2001? 2002?)
Hope this is enough to go on.