#1 Edited by Seppli (10250 posts) -

Always found the E3 forums were a kind of a ghetto for E3-related threads, since there's no easy and obvious way to access them. They usually die very quickly too. Shouldn't the E3 2011 forum be made some kind of sticky for the upcoming week? Like popping up under 'Main Forums' or 'Popular Games' Forums'? Threads being moved to the E3 section kinda killed them in previous years and unless circumstances change, I guess it'll be the same this year.

Just my feedback.

#2 Posted by Seppli (10250 posts) -

btw. is there a more efficient way of getting such a request off my chest than creating a thread?

#3 Posted by imachicken (27 posts) -

Nah son.

#4 Posted by Marino (4764 posts) -

@Seppli: For the most part, once the event actually starts, threads should be assigned to the pages of the game they are talking about.

Staff
#5 Edited by Seppli (10250 posts) -
@Marino said:

@Seppli: For the most part, once the event actually starts, threads should be assigned to the pages of the game they are talking about.

Certainly. But what about general E3 topics? Stuff like 'best of E3' lists. These type of threads were moved to the E3-specific subforums in prior years, where they pretty much died immediatly lacking any longterm exposure. I love E3 and talking about it would be so much fun, if the threads wouldn't be instantly buried by an avalanche of game-specific threads and whatnot.

And thx for replying man!
#6 Edited by Electric_Zen (99 posts) -

I agree with this. I've made a point of bookmarking the E3 2011 forum, so that I'll have quick access to it when the press conferences start.

But a lot of users are just going to post press-conference stuff to General, making more work for the mods.