Can you help me find a GB Video?

theodacourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Does anyone remember this game? It's the weirdest game I can remember, on a par with Soda Drinker Pro. You woke up in a house and I think you have a time limit to save the world and if you used the bed time passed randomly, and there were rooms or something in the basement. There was a garden and well outside. I remember there was something like a bunch of pig pens but with TV's in them or something? And there was a take away restaurant area. It had puzzles and jumping areas.

It was 1st person and has a low fi appearance, which I can only compare to Eldritch. I can only remember it not making any sense and it making me laugh a lot. I don't know if it was a quick look or an unfinished of if it just appeared in a UPF or something.

Any ideas?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Does anyone remember this game? It's the weirdest game I can remember, on a par with Soda Drinker Pro. You woke up in a house and I think you have a time limit to save the world and if you used the bed time passed randomly, and there were rooms or something in the basement. There was a garden and well outside. I remember there was something like a bunch of pig pens but with TV's in them or something? And there was a take away restaurant area. It had puzzles and jumping areas.

It was 1st person and has a low fi appearance, which I can only compare to Eldritch. I can only remember it not making any sense and it making me laugh a lot. I don't know if it was a quick look or an unfinished of if it just appeared in a UPF or something.

Any ideas?

I think Vinny played this at PAX and talked about it on our panel there. Not sure of the name. I think there was a Quick Look, but I forget the name?

theodacourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8