I synced up my new headset I got with Socom. However, when I get into games online I cant hear anything on the headset or talk threw it when its on. This is my first bluetooth headset so is there anything I an doing wrong?
If you are having trouble with a headset after it is paired with the PS3, there are a few things to check first:
- Make sure your headset battery is charged and working. Be aware that some brands/models will need to be paired again after each recharge. It's not a problem, it's just the way those models work.
- Make sure your controller is charged. Lots of strange things happen when the controllers don't have enough power, like dropouts and headset interference.
- The headset should be set as the input/output device from the XMB.
- For Bluetooth users, make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices in use near your PS3. Also try to eliminate any other radio frequency interference if possible.
- For USB users, make sure the connection is secure and there are no wire breaks.
- Update your console to the current available firmware.
Browse BoardsJump to Top
Please Log In to post.