#1 Edited by mrfluke (5130 posts) -

UPDATE : from joystiq, Capcom has clarified Elston's comments, saying that a new Mega Man game has not been confirmed. The company is having "ongoing discussions about Mega Man," but it "won't announce anything until something is ready."

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/22/new-mega-man-game-on-the-way-more-classics-coming-to-3ds-eshop/

no new details have been announced, just the fact that they have been listening to fans request and are developing a brand new mega man game, but is not fully ready to show it off yet.

oh and Mega Man 4 is coming to 3ds eshop on April 25 and Mega Man 5 is coming to 3ds eshop on May 16.

now if they would only do good by phoenix wright fans.......

#3 Posted by JJOR64 (18942 posts) -
#4 Posted by believer258 (11776 posts) -

I'll believe it when I'm playing it. No, I'm not going nuts over cancelling Legends 3, but goddamnit I wanted that game.

#5 Edited by mrfluke (5130 posts) -
#6 Posted by Krullban (1034 posts) -

It's gonna get cancelled.

#7 Edited by Pikawai (135 posts) -

It has become the mega fiasco not mega man anymore...

#8 Posted by Trusty_Spoon (79 posts) -

@krullban said:

It's gonna get cancelled.

thus surprising everyone, everywhere

#9 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4362 posts) -

Capcom is reaching Square Enix levels of announcing things. Half the time, it's like "well, we were thinking and we dunno. We got this thing and we might do it, but we got these others things and we might do those. This is kind of an announcement, but not really. More like a teaser for a potential announcement that we might actually do 20 years from now. I dunno, video gamez."

I don't even really care about Mega Man that much, but if they don't make a new game after this stunt, they done fucked up.

#10 Posted by MentalDisruption (1621 posts) -

I could go for a new mega man game I guess. If they actually do decide to make it.

#11 Posted by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

I have completely lost faith in Capcom too much to care.

#12 Edited by Turtlebird95 (2343 posts) -

Part of me kinda hopes that with this new DuckTales remake Capcom gets WayForward to make a new Mega Man game.

#13 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11594 posts) -

Whatever is made will end up being cancelled, so don't bother to get your hopes up.

#14 Edited by Levio (1784 posts) -

What if they take all the cancelled megaman games and just smash them together? Add some wrestling Wily action and you're gold

#15 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4189 posts) -

Are they gonna stick with the John Goodman, one? They can't just say somethings' not canon all of sudden!.