Scullinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Scullinator
http://www.carolinagamessummit.com/index.php

Any fellow North Carolina Gamers going to this thing?  I have never been to anything like this and Its very close to where I live.  Only cost $10 to get in.  I hope its not just a bunch of long lines of sweaty geeks waiting in line to play some new games.  Anyone been to anything like this before and can tell me a little bit about what its like?  They are hosting several tournaments like Marvel vs Capcom 2. 
Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Bullet_Jr

I've never been to an event like this, but I have been to a skateboarding trade show, which seems similar.

For ten dollars, I say you should go. There aren't any gaming conventions where I live, if there was, I would go in a heartbeat.

Besides, there will be cosplay (or so the site says), so it might be good to go just for shits and giggles.

Scullinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Scullinator

I think Im most excited to see people in the costumes. 

Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bullet_Jr
Scullinator said:
"I think Im most excited to see people in the costumes. "
I would be too, it should be fun.

Plus, you can't argue with FREE arcade games.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Claude

I'm from North Carolina, but it still seems to far. I live in western NC, but I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks for posting.

Scullinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Scullinator

its in goldsboro which is in the middle to eastern part of the state.  About a few hours from Charlotte.  Around an hour from Raleigh.  I think Im pussing out on the tournoments though. Just read that the 501st Legion will be there.  Incase you dont know thats a huge group of people that have formed a Storm Trooper Army.  Holy shitballs awesome!