Castlevania: Lord of Shadows or God of War III?

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dbz1995
Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Lashe

I got sick of the God of War games after 2. They really need to change it up a bit to keep me interested. Heavenly Sword only added to how much I don't want a God of War 3. At this moment in time, I want Castlevania: LOS to work just because I -need- a new, good Castlevania game.  

I vote C:LOS.

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By dbz1995
@Lashe: What do you think was the last good Castlevania game?
Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Vorbis

Wheres the option for Dantes Inferno? that games looking much more appealing than those two for me.

Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lashe
@dbz1995: Symphony of the Night is still my alltime fave, but I had great fun with the GBA ones. Aria of Sorrow, Circle of Moon, etc. Wasn't such a fan of the later DS ones which had a couple of ideas that just didn't work for me. That one with a partner? Nah. Wasn't a fan.  

But yeah, I guess I'd consider Aria of Sorrow the latest good Castlevania game. 
jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By jkz

God of War 3 because Castlevania is a totally unknown commodity. It could be total shite, or it could be wonderful. God of War 3, on the other hand, is just God of War 2 prettied up. 

Oh and Dante's Inferno = God of War by the way 

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#7  Edited By AgentJ

I'm not a GOW fan, but Castlevania and 3D don't have a great history together, so i'm going to be cautious for now and say GOW. Ask me again when the game comes out. 

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By breadfan

I don't like making judgment calls on games before they are even released

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kojima being involved with Castlevania, and me already playing 2 GoW games make me vote for Castlevania, but I'll play both anyway

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#10  Edited By AgentJ
@Lashe said:
" @dbz1995: Symphony of the Night is still my alltime fave, but I had great fun with the GBA ones. Aria of Sorrow, Circle of Moon, etc. Wasn't such a fan of the later DS ones which had a couple of ideas that just didn't work for me. That one with a partner? Nah. Wasn't a fan.   But yeah, I guess I'd consider Aria of Sorrow the latest good Castlevania game.  "
Wow, I don't know if I could disagree more. Aria of Sorrow was fine and dandy, but Dawn of Sorrow and Order of Ecclesia were far and away better games. 
Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lashe
@AgentJ: I think had I not been treated so well by Nintendo with the GBA Metroidvania games (3 Castlevanias and 2 Super Metroid-style Metroids) I would have enjoyed them more. But by the time the DS came round, I just couldn't get into those later Castlevanias so much. I have no doubt they're awesome, they've got a great formula, but I just think I was oversaturated by that point. I'd love to revisit them if I get the chance. Might pick up a cheap DS Lite at some point (maybe around Christmas) since they'll be megacheap now and look at them after a few years of being away from them.
ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By ninjakiller

50/50   oooooooooooooooo

D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By D

Both!

Discorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By Discorsi

As much as I love Castlevania, who the fuck would vote against God of War 3?!?!?!?!?!??!?! 

madness