Catch Pokemon with the help of Google Maps!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Phatmac

Pokemon have invaded the real world! The only way to catch them is to use the Google Maps app on the iOS app store and the Android Market. For their own April Fool's joke you can now catch Pokemon! Let this handy youtube video explain this whole thing!

Go on and catch'em all trainers! Post below if you've found some areas that have Pokemon in them. You may want to start of on Tokyo, Japan.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By cornbredx

This was already posted here

Edit: I guess if you're taking this as "reality" and not a joke and wanting to talk about it that maybe a tad different, though. Hehe. I don't know if it's real (the dates and other stuff at the end suggest it's not) but it's really funny.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187

No Windows phone love still. I wish Google would pull their heads out of their asses.

Avatar image for counterclockwork87
Counterclockwork87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@jakob187 said:

No Windows phone love still. I wish Google would pull their heads out of their asses.

You're asking developers to spend their valuable time on something almost no one cares about. Foolish!

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By crusader8463

One the one hand, I would love for this to be real, but on the other hand I'm really fucking lazy and know I would never take part in this if it became a reality.

TrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By TrafalgarLaw
No Caption Provided

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By jakob187

@jakob187 said:

You're asking developers to spend their valuable time on something almost no one cares about. Foolish!

After getting my Windows Phone and using it for the last five or six months, I honestly don't think I could go back to either Android or iOS. I really don't understand the hate for the OS beyond it being Microsoft. = /

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Shutting this down as a duplicate. This is already being discussed here.