#1 Posted by Voxatron (352 posts) -

#2 Posted by DukeTogo (1504 posts) -

I want a mash up of her jump cut delivery and Tay Zonday's breath move.

#3 Posted by Voxatron (352 posts) -
@DukeTogo said:
" I want a mash up of her jump cut delivery and Tay Zonday's breath move. "
Someone needs to get on that asap.
#4 Posted by Rattle618 (1463 posts) -

Dumb bitch... I cant even imagine what the footage that she is editing out is like if this is what she left in.

#5 Posted by HubrisRanger (479 posts) -

I'm not gonna lie, the combination of her seemingly random jump-cuts and the junior high book report delivery style is kinda hypnotic.

#6 Edited by Voxatron (352 posts) -
@HubrisRanger said:

" I'm not gonna lie, the combination of her seemingly random jump-cuts and the junior high book report delivery style is kinda hypnotic. "

It is, I totally can't stop watching now and I'm probably going to subscribe for sure.  I mean look she broke the story about the iPhone 5 coming to Verizon.

#7 Posted by FongGhoul (233 posts) -

Joytaqu need to hire this girl to read their breaking news. It would be hilarious if she actually broke real news like that.

#8 Posted by Brodehouse (9599 posts) -

what is this I don't even

#9 Edited by North6 (280 posts) -

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5761314/comparing_playstation_move_and_xbox.html

She says things what done already been written.
#10 Posted by nickux (1383 posts) -

I /  really think / she is pretty / ... fun to / watch. / I just / don't understand / ... / why / she has / so many jump / ... / cuts. / But alsoo / considering she speaks / like / a robot / I am not / surprised / the Microsoft / Ki / nect / can recognize / her / voice commands. 

#11 Posted by Lukas (69 posts) -
Someone please mirror her Cattackalysm "Coverage"    *needtosee*    :D
#12 Posted by NathHaw (2760 posts) -

Her head turned sideways makes it more authentic!  /kidrock

#13 Posted by Lemoncookie01 (1667 posts) -
#14 Posted by DG991 (1344 posts) -

While there are some similarities in the  

pause /cut  

Systems. 

lol -.-

#15 Posted by Upfish (45 posts) -

Interests:

Resident Evil, Video Games, Comics, Action Figures, Voice Acting and Writing.
What? How? I'm no professional, but I think you have to be able to form at least one coherent sentence to be a voice actor.
#16 Edited by NathHaw (2760 posts) -
@Upfish:   Let's be honest.  She has a dream like so many people on youtube.  She's just gotten thrown into fame far too fast, and is realizing that maybe she doesn't have what it takes....like the thousands of others.  She's probably had a reality check in the last couple days...........I hope.  Otherwise, what difference does it make, really?  

For me it's like listening to myself sing.  I think I'm OK, but when I listen to myself through a recording or w/e, I'm not nearly as good as I thought I was when I hear myself w/o the outside media.
#17 Edited by Voxatron (352 posts) -
@Lukas said:

" Someone please mirror her Cattackalysm "Coverage"    *needtosee*    :D "

Wow I just posted one in the "Coverage" thread and she got that one removed too, so here then is probably the last one left in existence.

#18 Edited by Upfish (45 posts) -
@Bloviator said:

" @Upfish:   Let's be honest.  She has a dream like so many people on youtube.  She's just gotten thrown into fame far too fast, and is realizing that maybe she doesn't have what it takes....like the thousands of others.  She's probably had a reality check in the last couple days...........I hope.  Otherwise, what difference does it make, really? "

If she was being sincere, I would probably give her a pass. But she's just reading other stuff people already wrote and is seemingly trying to make a career off of it. So she's a plagiarist and she's terrible at it.
#19 Edited by NinjaHunter (972 posts) -

Is this real? For the love of god why can't she say more than four words without making a cut?! At least say the whole sentence before you cut. This is pretty amazing though. I just... I'm not sure whether or not I want this to be real.

#20 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11485 posts) -

Well, her user name suggests that she's around 17. I guess we should give her a break? Nah. This stuff is far too amazing to not mock.

#21 Posted by benjaebe (2783 posts) -

This girl is....it's like I can't stop watching.

#22 Posted by NathHaw (2760 posts) -
@NinjaHunter said:
" Is this real? For the love of god why can't she say more than four words without making a cut?! At least say the whole sentence before you cut. This is pretty amazing though. I just... I'm not sure whether or not I want this to be real. "
There is this thing going on on youtube with jump cuts like her's.  Some of the most popular youtube users do this type of editing.  I imagine she is emulating the style in order to become popular enough to get people to subscribe...in case the sexy blowkiss at the end didn't work.
#23 Posted by Tearhead (2155 posts) -

I don't know what you people are talking about. This girl is amazing.

#24 Posted by Kombat (2205 posts) -
@ArbitraryWater said:
" Well, her user name suggests that she's around 17. I guess we should give her a break? Nah. This stuff is far too amazing to not mock. "
The internet breaks for no one.
#25 Edited by MisterChief (831 posts) -

She is dead behind the eyes.

#26 Posted by hidys (1029 posts) -

I think she's trolling

#27 Posted by mithhunter55 (597 posts) -
@Panic_Switch said:

" @Lukas said:

Wow I just posted one in the "Coverage" thread and she got that one removed too, so here then is probably the last one left in existence.

"
Is it her trying to enunciate that is causing her to not be able to read a sentence with out four breaths. Or is something just wrong. 
O________O  
#28 Posted by Pinworm45 (4088 posts) -
@Lukas said:
she reuploaded it.
#29 Edited by Voxatron (352 posts) -
@Pinworm45 said:

" @Lukas said:

she reuploaded it. "

Of course only after she was on g4, how opportunistically shameful.... :/ 

#30 Posted by Red12b (9079 posts) -

i like 

i like to move 

i like to move it 

i like to move it move it 

i like to move it  

i like to move

i like to 

i like 

i
#31 Posted by JohnDudebro (924 posts) -

This girl is clearly just after attention. That's why she posted this video again, with links to the G4 coverage of it. She wants more views. 

I doubt she actually knows anything about video games. Gamers are just an audience that respond well to pretty girls pretending to know what they're talking about.