C.Cruz WHERE ARE YOU!!!!

TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By TomA

Where are you Cruz,did you get a new username,you were always really helpfull on the old site.

Ferginator4k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Ferginator4k

Nuff said

Pepsiman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By Pepsiman
@Kush4: You need to be witty for those images to work. That wasn't in the least. So long as you're still here, why not try again?
Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Xeiphyer
@Kush4: It ain't cool if you post the same picture in every thread you troll. Change it up.
vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By vidiot
@Xeiphyer: Oh, let him have his fun Xei. It's like watching a little kid crying and getting removed from a restaurant. Let him have his tantrum.
Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Rhaknar

i maintain that Galaxy 2 getting anything less than 5stars would be more entertaining to watch than the finale of Lost

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vidiot
@Rhaknar: I like how you think :P
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zeforgotten
@vidiot said:
" @Xeiphyer: Oh, let him have his fun Xei. It's like watching a little kid crying and getting removed from a restaurant. Let him have his tantrum. "
The funny thing is, I actually think he is enraged about being banned. 
Like, really sad and stuff, actually having a tantrum at home so he decided to make an alternate account. 

I find it kind of funny buy also a little sad that some person has dedicated his whole "life" to this one website, then he gets himself banned and voila, rage mode.. 
Yes, I might be jumping to conclusions on who it is behind that avatar, but even a monkey knows
vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vidiot
@ZeForgotten said:
" @vidiot said:
" @Xeiphyer: Oh, let him have his fun Xei. It's like watching a little kid crying and getting removed from a restaurant. Let him have his tantrum. "
The funny thing is, I actually think he is enraged about being banned. Like, really sad and stuff, actually having a tantrum at home so he decided to make an alternate account.  I find it kind of funny buy also a little sad that some person has dedicated his whole "life" to this one website, then he gets himself banned and voila, rage mode.. Yes, I might be jumping to conclusions on who it is behind that avatar, but even a monkey knows "
So perhaps this should be a time of personal reflection for GiantBomb users, versus something more toxic. You bring up a good point.  
Remember people: Having a life outside of the forums is an awesome thing.
Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Xeiphyer
@ZeForgotten said:
" @vidiot said:
The funny thing is, I actually think he is enraged about being banned. Like, really sad and stuff, actually having a tantrum at home so he decided to make an alternate account.  I find it kind of funny buy also a little sad that some person has dedicated his whole "life" to this one website, then he gets himself banned and voila, rage mode.. Yes, I might be jumping to conclusions on who it is behind that avatar, but even a monkey knows "
Yeah its pretty sad, im just trolling back =P I guess all the mods are asleep.. they should really get some mods in another time zone >_>"

Also, someone should continue that MB fanfic, it was getting pretty good.
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zeforgotten
@vidiot: Glad you understand :P Let's go meet up somewhere and talk about video games, or show funny pictures of random people we found on whatever is the equivalent of Google out there in the real world :P 

@Xeiphyer: I could probably continue the fanfic and make it a really good one with drama (I know we've had enough on these forums already) and a really good plot and some interresting characters :o 
But I think MB might get mad at me or something for including the words already written :(
Pepsiman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 28

#12  Edited By Pepsiman
@ZeForgotten: Just rewrite it all and say you're retconning the whole thing. It happens enough as it is in actually history books anyway! :D
Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ZeForgotten: Yeah probably, too bad... I wish he had developed MB's background a little better, I felt like some of his actions were unjustified based on what was revealed about the protagonist so far. 

Other than that I would say it was pretty good... At least twice as good as twilight.
The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By The_A_Drain
@Rhaknar said:
" i maintain that Galaxy 2 getting anything less than 5stars would be more entertaining to watch than the finale of Lost "

Let the rage begin.
vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vidiot
@ZeForgotten: Why go somewhere else? I wrote this blog about hype concerning Red Dead Redemption. Are you excited about that game? I sure am.
rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#16  Edited By rjayb89

RIP Cruz 

Someday I'll find you.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zeforgotten
@Pepsiman: when I get the time, I'll start it :P And yes I am being a little serious.. 

@Xeiphyer: What's "Twilight"? I have no idea what that is, nope, never heard of it. 
So I was thinking about making MB sparkle in some weird way when he gets into the sunlight! 
That has never been done before, has it? 

@vidiot: I'll be getting that game on Friday (Since that's when it comes out here :( )  
So I have some time to finish up Alan Wake first, and then jump right in to RDR =D  
I should just get more people on my Xbox friendslist-ish thingy.. Not even close enough to having a posse :(
shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By shirogane
@ZeForgotten:
I'll join your posse! But i'll probably be getting the ps3 version...Argh? 

Are we gonna get a Trilogy of movies too? Maybe Uwe Boll can direct them.
Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Xeiphyer
@Shirogane said:
" @ZeForgotten: I'll join your posse! But i'll probably be getting the ps3 version...Argh?  Are we gonna get a Trilogy of movies too? Maybe Uwe Boll can direct them. "
All the cool kids be gettin it on PS3! :D
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zeforgotten
@Shirogane: then you get the PS3 version and I'll meet some Native guy and have him send you a spritual message from my 360 to your PS3 :P 
I would have gotten it for the PS3 myself but a friend of mine got his account banned from the PSN so he can't get on the PSN untill he pays the money he owes for some PSN download because his bank took back the money. 
So his account being active on my PS3 too made it hit my PSN functionality too :( .. and sony isn't gonna do anything about it, even with all the evidence up in their face .. :P  

There's going to be 6 movies in total, starting with Part 4-6. 
Then many years later when I decide I want more money from people who thinks everything I make is amazing, I'll release Parts 1-3. 
And just because I can, I'll ask Mr. Lucas for permission to put Jar Jar in those episodes =D