#1 Posted by OneKillWonder_ (1749 posts) -

This coming Saturday, September 6th is Bit Bash, an indie games festival showcasing nearly 40 games (including some GB favorites) and is being held in Chicago. There will also be alcohol and live music. Seems like it's going to be a real good time and I'm almost certainly going to be there. Really, it's just nice to see Chicago start getting events like this. I hope it's a success that will eventually lead to bigger and better things.

Entry to the fest is entirely free (though you can donate money should you choose to do so) and the whole thing runs from 2 pm to midnight. More details can found at bitbashchicago.com. Hoping to see Giant Bomb Chicago represent out there that day!

#2 Posted by csl316 (8693 posts) -

Hmmm... I'm certainly interested.

#3 Posted by gamecommaperiod (22 posts) -

A friend and I are planning on going. We may take up the Max Gentleman spot all day. Taking on all comers.

#4 Edited by DuncanKeller (1 posts) -

I hope to drive down from Madison WI, meet some GB members and play some games. I have never been to Chicago, though. Can anybody from the area give me some parking tips? There's nothing on the bit bash site about parking... Am I just asking from trouble if I drive down?

Thanks duders, hope to see you there.

EDIT: Seems like I will be okay from talking to people. Sorry, I'm a big city noob!