Choose Your Weapons

Sprizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sprizmo

So many games, so many unique weapons. Lets say you could conjure 5 of your favorite weapons from classic games that you often dreamed of using on your boss or a horde of black friday shoppers. I gots mine.  

No Caption Provided
SaMus's Arm Cannon. Hell, why not arm cannons in general? Mega Man sported one as well, and they have become kind of a staple for games and Japanese flights of fancy for decades now. I love how it has so many options! Plus if somebody says "drop your weapon", you can look at them like they are stupid.

No Caption Provided
The Line Gun from dead space may not be the most destructive in an arsenal, but when your looking to target a limb or two while keeping your distance, you want something this coldly elegant in your hands. Hmmm... do I want vertical or horizontal...  

No Caption Provided
Yup yup. The Master Sword has carried Link through many great adventures, and is an object of prestige and pure heroism. It definitely sees more action than the one in his pants. When will the princess show a little freakin' appreciation for once?

No Caption Provided
The Nano Rifle from Red Faction is too cool not to have. This thing makes a lovely fizzling sound as it speedily dissolves flesh, steel, or whatever. You can reduce a building to rubble without loud and potentially dangerous explosions. I'm slinging this thing around my shoulder. 

No Caption Provided
I was going to put the Needler from Halo here for reasons one would suspect. But I just had to pay homage to an old favorite for disposing of Zombies and is always good to have for close encounters (as observed by Hicks in the movie "Aliens")
eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By eroticfishcake

I'm gonna go a bit nerdy here...

No Caption Provided

Sometimes I hate myself a lot. This is one of those moments.
DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By DanielJW

I choose frying pan! If it's good enough for Coach, it's good enough for me.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Capum15

Nano Rifle, Rail Driver, Plasma Arm Cannon Hunters have in Halo (with the ability to switch between beam and shot), Plasma Sword and last but not least the Assault Rifle/Shotgun with seemingly infinite ammo from Starship Troopers. If that doesn't count, the NICW (or something) from Red Faction 2 (Assault Rifle + Grenade Launcher ftw).

Nano Rifle: Obvious, it makes things disappear.

Rail Driver: You can see through anything that's not ground. Useful for more than sniping people, you can see if anyone's waiting for you in another room.

Plasma Cannon/Beam: That's just awesome. You can fire a stream of plasma to melt a wall, or a barrage of plasma bolts to...well, melt everything else. Or stop a horde.

Plasma Sword: Wanted a Melee weapon, and Plasma Swords can cut through steel (well, not in the games, but in the books).

Assault Rifle/Shotgun or NICW: Need some kind of mid-range weapon, and with the shotgun you can go close range, plus they have huge magazines that hardly need to be reloaded. NICW is the same reason, but with a grenade launcher for blowing up stuff.

That would be my arsenal, provided I get enough ammo. What about Grenades? I'd go for Halo Plasma Grenades. For one, they stick to things, and two - they make that cool sound when they stick to said things.

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By bed

Nano Rifle - dude, you can destroy everything with that thing.  

Rail Driver - cover is no longer a problem cause i'll just fucking blast em through the wall  

Gravity Hammer (is that what it's called? from Halo?) - this would just be fun as hell to use. making things to flying XD 

Thermobaric Rocket - if you've ever played Red Faction: Guerrilla, you know how awesome this thing is.  

Dragon Sword - Ninja Gaiden style! i'll go all Ryu on those shoppers :P  

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By Video_Game_King

Um, my scepter can transform into any weapon I wish it to, so it doesn't really matter?