Chrono Trigger - Anyone know a good place to get it?

Avatar image for machofantastico
MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By MachoFantastico

Hello There,

I've never played Chrono Trigger, so I was interested to try it out on DS after hearing a lot of great things about it. But to my surprise the game is pretty hard to find and import here in the UK. I didn't want to pay over the odds but it seems I might have to considering theres so few imports on Ebay or any other shop out there. There are ones from Singapore and China but I'm not that keen on doing that again after having a couple of bad experience with damages. Especially considering the price I'm paying. It seems odd to me that this eagerly anticipated game as such few imports around. In the past I've bought Phoenix Wright games and Ebay have been full of avaliable copies at very good prices. 

Maybe there is a reason for it, but I was wondering if anyone knew any (good for value) import sites or sites that may already have copies in the UK. I would greatly appriate it.

Thanks!
Avatar image for deactivated-5ee2492b629bb
deactivated-5ee2492b629bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm not down with the whole importing thing, but I came to suggest a much shadier way to play this game. For the SNES. On your computerbox. See what I'm getting at? The DS version seems to be the better product, though.

After some googling, I found this:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-ba-49-en-15-chrono+trigger-70-2x6y.html

Not priced too horribly, although I can't see the shipping (it just shows me the US costs.)

Avatar image for machofantastico
MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By MachoFantastico
License_To_Bill said:
"I'm not down with the whole importing thing, but I came to suggest a much shadier way to play this game. For the SNES. On your computerbox. See what I'm getting at? The DS version seems to be the better product, though.

After some googling, I found this:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-ba-49-en-15-chrono+trigger-70-2x6y.html

Not priced too horribly, although I can't see the shipping (it just shows me the US costs.)"
Thanks I'll take a look, looks like they are based in Asia and I'm not sure how quick postal will be so I might have to leave it till after Christmas when everything is back to normal or I could be waiting ages for it. 

Thanks again!
Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Hexpane

damn PAL regions always getting fucked with.

This game is constantly in stock on USA amazon for $36, and I am no JRPG fanboy but CT stands the test of time as one of the finest games ever made for any system in any genre.