Cities where you can shop?

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By napalm

So, so far I have only found four places where you can actually purchase items: The Citadel, Illium, Omega, and (very limited things) on Tuchanka. Are there any other places to purchase anything else? By places, I mean, different cities/planets than the ones I have mentioned. I'm honestly just interested in what different kinds of things I can buy at shops, and I've browsed everywhere for armor upgrades and gun upgrades, and I've bought about five collector ships.

Also, is there any place where I can purchase completely new armor? When I customize, all that's available is the N7 Armor.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By napalm

Uh, what the fuck? How did this get plopped in the General Discussion? Can this be moved to the Mass Effect 2 Forum?

EDIT: Just lock this. I'll repost in the Mass Effect 2 forum. Hopefully it stays there.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Scooper
@Napalm said:
" Uh, what the fuck? How did this get plopped in the General Discussion? Can this be moved to the Mass Effect 2 Forum? "
Stupid bug with stupid update.
napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By napalm

That would be awesome if an awesome Mod could move this to the Mass Effect 2 forum. It's pretty useless sitting here.