Co op games over the years

laddi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By laddi

Now me and my friends really really like coop games and we just want the best suggestions for the systems that we own. We have Super nintendo, N64, ps2, gamecube, xbox 360 , wii, and gaming computeres also handhelds like ds gameboy advance and psp can u name a couple of for each system plz and thnk you

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

Left 4 Dead is a great coop game, though I'm not sure how much you'll be able to play it and enjoy it if you're just going to do split screen with no online play.

laddi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By laddi

thnx

Alex_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Alex_V

It's amazing how few genuine suggestions come to mind. Co-op really wasn't a feature of many games at all until the last year or two.

laddi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By laddi

any other suggestions

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By JoelTGM

Halo 3, Gears of War and Gears of War 2.  There aren't that many good coop games out there.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By pweidman

This gen: all the GRAW 2 co-op campaigns/modes, RB6V2(or 1) are very fun in the terrorist hunt mode, Borderlands is really great for co-op, LFD1 and prolly 2 as well, are great cooperative games, as well as all the Halo, and Gears games; all are a blast(all of which support 4 players online and at least two split locally).    

RE5 was a lot of fun as well cooperatively.  Even the Sacred 2, and Too Human rpgs were  very fun to play with people in co-op.  GTA4 had some co-op modes, so did Mercenaries 2, Crackdown had 2 player co-op, Fable 2 even had a gimped co-op mode.  Plenty of examples and I'm sure I've failed to mention some, the rare racer co-op modes like cat-n-mouse in PGR games for instance.  And the new co-op spec-ops mode in MW2 is pretty good stuff, w/only 2 players though.  

Personally I really love co-op gameplay and am glad to see the trend of more and more games supporting it.
Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Origina1Penguin

A Timesplitters game, Crackdown, Rainbow Six Vegas 1 / 2, Gears of War 1 / 2, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, one of the Lego Star Wars games, Halo 3, Left 4 Dead, Borderlands, Duke Nukem 64, Mario Party, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Saints Row 2, Castle Crashers, Schizoid, Army of Two, Perfect Dark, The Warriors, Toejam & Earl, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Doom, MTV's Beavis and Butthead, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, and oh my god I've gone cross-eyed...

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#9  Edited By bed
@Origina1Penguin said:
" A Timesplitters game, Crackdown, Rainbow Six Vegas 1 / 2, Gears of War 1 / 2, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, one of the Lego Star Wars games, Halo 3, Left 4 Dead, Borderlands, Duke Nukem 64, Mario Party, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Saints Row 2, Castle Crashers, Schizoid, Army of Two, Perfect Dark, The Warriors, Toejam & Earl, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Doom, MTV's Beavis and Butthead, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, and oh my god I've gone cross-eyed... "
*explode*  
this 
Interfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Interfect

Yo man we gonna go shoot some fools. Pew Pew. Wooot air guitar time! Fist Bump!

stafax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By stafax

http://www.co-optimus.com/

Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Origina1Penguin

Fuck, I forgot Magic Sword.  Of all games.  MAGIC SWORD!

Since you don't have a Genesis, you could get Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection.

Interfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Interfect

Actually ya if you want crazy ass co-op get Army of Two or  just wait till The 40th Day rolls around.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#14  Edited By breadfan
ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#15  Edited By ez123

Diablo 2, 8 player coop.  My quest to put this game in as many threads as possible continues.

@Br3adfan: You son of a bitch.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Swaboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Swaboo

Borderlands if your pcs can run it, u can do up to 4-player coop.