• 55 results
Etnos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Etnos

I would argue CODs and Modern Wafare-s are not even true 1080p on PC... to begin with.

It seem to me they just bump a little bit the resolution of the Meshes, use crappy low rez-textures, and call it a day. Perhaps, who knows.. what do I know anyway..

Avatar image for dad_is_a_zombie
Dad_Is_A_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Dad_Is_A_Zombie

If the Wii U is your console of choice to play COD Blops 2, resolution is the least of your problems.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By zeforgotten
@Etnos said:

I would argue CODs and Modern Wafare-s are not even true 1080p on PC... to begin with.

It seem to me they just bump a little bit the resolution of the Meshes, use crappy low rez-textures, and call it a day. Perhaps, who knows.. what do I know anyway..

Activision knows, they said so. 
like 4 years ago that was part of some interview I read. I tried looking for it but couldn't find it. 
"We just upscaled the important stuff but it's never gonna be a true PC version just a port and that's all we're gonna do about it.. So suck it, nerds"  

That's what they said although it came from a guy who's used to dealing with the press so his version contained more bullshit :P
Wong_Fei_Hung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Wong_Fei_Hung

@ZeForgotten said:

@Etnos said:

Activision knows, they said so. like 4 years ago that was part of some interview I read. I tried looking for it but couldn't find it. "We just upscaled the important stuff but it's never gonna be a true PC version just a port and that's all we're gonna do about it.. So suck it, nerds" That's what they said although it came from a guy who's used to dealing with the press so his version contained more bullshit :P

As someone who only plays the PC versions, I can believe that very easily.

Jace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By Jace

@pyrodactyl said:

On a unrelated note, if you're buying a wii u, stop right there.

This.