Avatar image for rectum_abominae
rectum_abominae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rectum_abominae

I pop the disc in, and I can feel it coming on.  I skip the Activision logo and opening movie thinking things will be better this time.  I go over my class and feel indecisive about what loadout I should run with.  In the end, I know I'm fooling myself.  This won't be any different from the last time, or the times before that.  I hit the lobby.  The game starts, and before I know it, I'm laying on the ground because some Johnny Bravo nailed me in the head from some funky sniper poisition.  I respawn and get lucky enough to pump some bastard full of lead.  I'm ultimately killed by a random-ass grenade someone threw from across the map; it wasn't premeditated at all.  I respawn and get killed by a scoped M14--point blank.

Fuck this game, dude.

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By turbomonkey138

Took you long enough to realise that this game takes not skill and is boring . I suggest playing something more enjoyable such as ..... Halo 3 :D

way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By way

Halo 3 does take more skill than COD4, but that's not saying much.

Play Counterstrike 1.6 instead

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By turbomonkey138

omg counter strike is worse dude . Its so fucking high up the learning curve its like a mouitain . which i CBA spending all my life to climb

No Caption Provided

WickedCobra03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By WickedCobra03
way said:
"

Halo 3 does take more skill than COD4, but that's not saying much.

Play Counterstrike 1.6 instead

"
I would say that CoD4 still takes skill, but yeah, CS 1.5 is still my go to game.  CS 1.6 I have more or less boycott due to ads which were never needed!
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crunchUK
turbomonkey138 said:
"omg counter strike is worse dude . Its so fucking high up the learning curve its like a mouitain . which i CBA spending all my life to climb

No Caption Provided
"
Thats because there is no ranking system to speak of so everytime you boot it up you LITERALLY end up against pros

And yeah i know how you feel yesterday in halo 3 i was doing really terrible and to make matters worse my mic was making horrible noises so i couldn't use it.

The best thing to do is put another game in i find, oh and cod4 IS pretty awful for competitive. Play haloz
ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ParanoidFreak

Use the M16 with steady aim and stopping power. It wrecks everything.