COD4, LBP, AC and FIFA09 got me Uncharted 2!

matraque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By matraque

So, in order to be able to get Uncharted 2 for free, I had to trade in 4 games.  Granted, that is a lot... but it's 4 games I'm not playing anymore.  2 of them with no trophies.

It was a little hard to get rid of Little Big Planet, but it went in my PS3 like... 3 times.  The title just didn't do anything for me.  Something i tought i would play with my girlfriend, but she was totally uninterested.  We play Boom Blox 2 instead (kick ass game that i recommend to everyone that owns a Wii).  

I started playing U2:AT yesterday and it's so good... especially that I just finished U:DF.  The opening level is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.  One of the best game I have and will play this year for sure.  A must buy if you have a PS3.

matraque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By matraque

So, in order to be able to get Uncharted 2 for free, I had to trade in 4 games.  Granted, that is a lot... but it's 4 games I'm not playing anymore.  2 of them with no trophies.

It was a little hard to get rid of Little Big Planet, but it went in my PS3 like... 3 times.  The title just didn't do anything for me.  Something i tought i would play with my girlfriend, but she was totally uninterested.  We play Boom Blox 2 instead (kick ass game that i recommend to everyone that owns a Wii).  

I started playing U2:AT yesterday and it's so good... especially that I just finished U:DF.  The opening level is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.  One of the best game I have and will play this year for sure.  A must buy if you have a PS3.

belaraphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By belaraphon

uncharted 2 is amazing. i am on chapter 4 or 5. so much fun! you made the right call.

SonicFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By SonicFire

yeah, uncharted 2 is worth those 4, though LBP is one of those unique games that any PS3 owner should have.

matraque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By matraque

Sure, LBP is cute... but I just could not see the point.  Sure, it's fun for the first couple hours, but then I lacked the interest to go back to it.