Posted by MKO619 (85 posts) -

which game should i get because im gettin a 50 dollar gift card from Best Buy?????(Too many good games)

#1 Posted by MKO619 (85 posts) -

which game should i get because im gettin a 50 dollar gift card from Best Buy?????(Too many good games)

#2 Posted by Lunarbunny (1025 posts) -

CoD: no personal experience, hear mediocre to good reviews, multiple people have said it plays like a WWII total conversion of CoD4
Fable II: also no personal experience. Been hearing mostly good about the game.
Fallout 3: I'm running PC version, it's awesome but it's hard (you know how generous Oblivion was with potions? Expect 10x less stim packs.) I hear the 360 version is the superior console experience.
GH: also no personal experience, and no feedback.

Sorry I can't give solid comparisons, but I will recommend Fallout 3 if you liked Oblivion or STALKER or similar games.

#3 Posted by AspiringAndy (332 posts) -

Guitar Hero- If you have lots of friends/Family to play with, the game's major draw is to play with other people.

Fallout - If you have a lot of spare time and you are willing to big chunks of time. The only thing that I have against Fallout 3 is that you can't really play it for less than a hour.

Fable 2 - Great Game with humour. Basically its Oblivion but more user friendly and you can play this game in small chunks.
But the main game story only lasts around 8-10 hours. DLC coming soon.

#4 Posted by bwooduhs (1616 posts) -

Fallout or Fable 2. Great value from both.