Coins!

Fbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Fbomb

I'm feeling a bit like Mario today, since I finally broke down and emptied my coin jars (I was up to four, which prompted my sudden need to stop the madness just before I put change into a number 5 jar). Here's the result:
 $564.34 
plus $34.56 in various foreign coins left over from overseas trips (Euro, Lyra, GBP, Korean Won, Yen, Pesos, and Yen). 

Absolutely ridiculous.
Anyone else have a massive amount of coins stashed away, or have ended up with a similar story?

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

HOLY JESUS THAT'S A LOT OF CHANGE. GOOD GOD, DUDE. OH MY GOD.

Well hey, don't spend it all in one place. Maybe you should continue to save it and pile up more cash. Or consider it a bonus to buy others Christmas gifts this year.

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Geno

Dude what? No wonder adventurers open every crate and vase they see, they might belong to somebody like you lol. 

Fbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Fbomb
@TheGreatGuero said:
" HOLY JESUS THAT'S A LOT OF CHANGE. GOOD GOD, DUDE. OH MY GOD.  Well hey, don't spend it all in one place. Maybe you should continue to save it and pile up more cash. Or consider it a bonus to buy others Christmas gifts this year. "
Well, to be fair, I should also mention that I'm Canadian, so the bulk of the overall total is due to having $2 and $1 coins.
cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By cstrang
@Fbomb said:

" @TheGreatGuero said:

" HOLY JESUS THAT'S A LOT OF CHANGE. GOOD GOD, DUDE. OH MY GOD.  Well hey, don't spend it all in one place. Maybe you should continue to save it and pile up more cash. Or consider it a bonus to buy others Christmas gifts this year. "
Well, to be fair, I should also mention that I'm Canadian, so the bulk of the overall total is due to having $2 and $1 coins. "
That's a lot of money, duder.  The Canadian dollar is strong right now.
turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By turbomonkey138

dude take a picture i wanna see how much change that is

itsmadness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By itsmadness

Wow...that's a lot of loose change lol. Reminds me that I have a jar that I've been filling up with coins for the past 10 years...I probably should add it all up now.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Emilio

Buy a BUNCH of gum!!