• 118 results
#101 Edited by hidys (1029 posts) -

Are you guys going to PAX AUS?

#102 Edited by JoelHulsey (70 posts) -

Why is the Rock Band event never video recorded???

#104 Posted by RVonE (4699 posts) -

Alek Navarro sounds like a fighting game character that would been in a Tekken or Virtua Fighter. Maybe even Mortal Kombat.

Name: Alek Navarro

Born: Kalifornia

Style: Karate

Blood Type: KO -

Sworn to avenge the death of his brother, Alex. Alek fights in the name of love and justice.

You made me laugh. Well done, sir!

#105 Posted by SonKite (70 posts) -
#106 Posted by natetodamax (19219 posts) -

The Giant Bomb panel last night was incredible. Going to CAH tonight!

#107 Posted by mattgriffin (70 posts) -

Rock Band Night was fucking awesome.

#108 Edited by sixpin (1309 posts) -
#109 Edited by sgt_waffles (75 posts) -

<p>I was at the "panel" and if you weren't, fuck you. No,not really. But it was quite a spectacle. I definitely recommend watching it. Definitely need to get into the Rock Band night next year.

Edit: Wapner.

</p>

#110 Edited by EquitasInvictus (2030 posts) -

Anyone here going to the panel Ryan and Eric Pope will be at 7pm EST? I'm on line already!

#111 Posted by ripelivejam (4852 posts) -
#112 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2030 posts) -

Ryan is about to be on this comedy panel and it's being livestreamed at twitch.tv/pax if I'm not mistaken.

#113 Posted by zombiesatemycereal (427 posts) -

Why is the Rock Band event never video recorded???

It was streamed on Harmonix's Twitch page, but they either don't have archives, or don't choose to show archives.

#114 Posted by ectoplasma (987 posts) -

Will there be a video of this?

#115 Posted by zenmastah (989 posts) -

Monday/Tuesday id wager..

#116 Edited by Brackynews (4094 posts) -
@happenstance said:

I always enjoy watching the GB panels but I have to stop once they start the question section, its just way too hard to watch and cringeworthy. Its kind of the same problem I have when they take calls during livestreams but moreso.

I don't believe there's a common antonym for Schadenfreude, but that's what we're talking about. At least I hope that's what we're talking about. Otherwise you're awful. :p

Anyway, I like being reminded that being able to speak coherently is in fact challenging. It makes me respect the bomb crew more, particularly Anxious Brad.

#117 Edited by mdmac92 (91 posts) -
#118 Posted by elpurplemonkey (154 posts) -

@onan: It was amazing. 2 hours, 40 minutes and they answered every single question. Also I suspected it before, but it was confirmed during the panel: Jeff is hood as fuck.

Hope there's a meetup with the guys or just a community meetup next year.

#119 Posted by IcarusFoundYou (145 posts) -

Can't wait for the upload!

#120 Edited by onarum (2292 posts) -

I'm not in boston.... =(