Community game/achievement stats?

soulstoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By soulstoner

There used to be a sidebar on the front page that displayed the top played games of the week and top achievements of the day/week.

This is no longer visible and I can't find it anywhere.

Can someone help me out?

Thanks!

soulstoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By soulstoner

Bump?

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Snail

This reminded me that Gerstmann used to make those weekly (I think it was weekly) features when he would take advantage of Giant Bomb's achievement tracker feature (new at the time, if I recall correctly) and analyse it to get some interesting information out of it. Which games the community as playing the most, the most unlocked achievements, etc.

Anyway. You guys remember that right? Someone has to. I miss that. It would be cool to have that back, especially now that they have PS3 Trophy support.

EDIT: As for your question, it's quite late here (or early, rather) and I'm very sleepy (hence the lack of links in my post to the articles I was referring to), so I don't think I remember what you're talking about, but maybe I don't think I'm really trying too hard to recall this either. I'll see if I can remember later.

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By PeasantAbuse

@Snail said:

This reminded me that Gerstmann used to make those weekly (I think it was weekly) features when he would take advantage of Giant Bomb's achievement tracker feature (new at the time, if I recall correctly) and analyse it to get some interesting information out of it. Which games the community as playing the most, the most unlocked achievements, etc.

Anyway. You guys remember that right? Someone has to. I miss that. It would be cool to have that back, especially now that they have PS3 Trophy support.

This happened.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Snail

@PeasantAbuse said:

@Snail said:

This happened.

Stats! Yes! Thank you sir you've made my day!

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By PeasantAbuse

@Snail said:

@PeasantAbuse said:

@Snail said:

This happened.

Stats! Yes! Thank you sir you've made my day!

You're welcome!