Computer vs. 360

MrToft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By MrToft

I've been having a hard time trying to decide between playing The Old Republic on my PC and a multitude of games that I have on my 360... I have a huge backlog of 360 games plus the new games coming out and recent season of releases, not to mention my Wii (Skyward Sword) and the small backlog of PS2 and PS3 games I have. Balance all that with a wife and 4-year-old son, (and school, finishing up my last few semesters at ASU) and you can see my problem. Here's to hoping that I can get time to do it all, at least at some point.

MrToft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MrToft

I've been having a hard time trying to decide between playing The Old Republic on my PC and a multitude of games that I have on my 360... I have a huge backlog of 360 games plus the new games coming out and recent season of releases, not to mention my Wii (Skyward Sword) and the small backlog of PS2 and PS3 games I have. Balance all that with a wife and 4-year-old son, (and school, finishing up my last few semesters at ASU) and you can see my problem. Here's to hoping that I can get time to do it all, at least at some point.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By iam3green

put one game in and finish it until you finally beat it, or you get stuck and can't beat it.

ShadowSkill11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By ShadowSkill11

You decided to have kids and get married before you finished school. You done f'ed up son. Gaming should take a back seat to you being a shitty husband/father/student so you can get an extra heart container playing Zelda.

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Raven10

Play a Wii game with your son. Seems like that would be really rewarding as a father. Not that I would know, but it seems like it. But I'd say that it seems you have too much on your plate for an MMO.

IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By IBurningStar

You don't have time for a MMO, man. It just doesn't sound like you do. Especially one with a monthly subscription fee attached. I could see you turning playing Skyward Sword into an activity you can do with your son. Kids generally like bright colors and the motion control gimmick. If your schedule is really as crammed as you are making it out to be then I suggest you pick the games you feel you absolutely have to play and play them whenever you can. It might be best to accept the fact that you aren't going to get around to all of them and sell some of them.

chrissedoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By chrissedoff

Stop buying new games and your problem will solve itself.

Rattle618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rattle618

-Dump the family.

-Drop school.

-Play some vidjagamez.