Confirmed Arkham Knight gameplay coming out December

SamEffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SamEffie

I just got a confirmation from a reliable source at Warner Bros. Interactive that Rocksteady will be releasing next month not only several in game screenshots for Arkham Knight, but also a new 15-20 minute gameplay video, contrary to popular belief that new gameplay was gonna be showcased at the Game Awards. The video won't show the batmobile as much as the last trailers did, but instead is gonna focus heavily on Batman himself and his combat/detective skills. The upgraded detective mode is gonna be showcased as well. My source did not have an exact release date for all this, although he confirmed that the new screenshots will be released early of next month, with the video coming out mid to late december. Another thing my source mentioned is that the reason the game got delayed was because the heads of Rocksteady (Sefton Hill, Jamie Walker, Nathan Burlow) did not believe the studio would be able to ship the game by october without glitches and performance issues, as the game is pretty big. In fact, both Warner and Rocksteady already knew that the game could have ended up not meeting the original release date this year. Because of this, Warner had a plan B for the situation, which was if Knight ended up getting delayed a prequel game would be developed by an in house studio in order to keep the franchise relevant. Hence the reason Arkham Origins got released. The delay allowed the team at Rocksteady to improve several of the game functions, including textures, animations and frame rate. The team hasn't come close to finishing the game yet, but they're confident that it will run at 1080p/30fps on consoles. This was all I got from the source. Hopefully the game will be exceed or at least meet the hype it's been getting.

Basm321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Well it's about time

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

That's crazy this is a June game we're talking about now. Still, very cool.