#1 Posted by 1xmilox1 (42 posts) -

I'm at a hotel for the week for work and I can't get online with the xbox. It has to be wireless. I tried cloning my mac address for the xbox on my pc and I still can't get it. Any ideas, please!!

#2 Edited by iam3green (14390 posts) -

don't have wireless, but have you tried putting ethernet cable into the laptop?

#3 Edited by natetodamax (19220 posts) -

Have you tried asking management? I lived in a hotel for a month during a move between two houses and didn't have any trouble connecting my Xbox wirelessly to the Internet. That was several years ago so there may have been a step that I just don't remember.

#4 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

The only people I have known to ever "live" in a hotel was Lt Dan from Forest Gump, and the Kardashian's, and im farly sure all of those people are fictional.

#5 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

@dagbiker said:

The only people I have known to ever "live" in a hotel was Lt Dan from Forest Gump, and the Kardashian's, and im farly sure all of those people are fictional.

I guess a dude what's a 3D pixel fits that pretty well.

And yeah, the best option is to just talk to the hotel folk. They'll know whatever is the deal with their network. If you can't do it the normal way, there's not much we can do to help ya.

#6 Posted by JayEH (534 posts) -

You can connect your xbox to your wireless internet via your laptop. You'll need a Ethernet cord from your xbox to laptop. Use this to do so.