• 79 results
subliminal_kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By subliminal_kid

@kinapuff: Gah, had to reboot, 10 million less cps!

ragez7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By ragez7
No Caption Provided

I haven't had enough cookies yet, just a few more.

jimmy_p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By jimmy_p

Too much nerfing man. Im barely getting to 70 time machines. 310 million cp/s , 276% milk, all upgrades and 70 achievements

bemusedchunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

more clicking!

more clicking!

bemusedchunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

more clicking!

more clicking!

alanm26v5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I was nearing the end of the achievements but a new update went up tonight. Always Be Cookie-ing.

rikuzero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By rikuzero1
No Caption Provided

FINALLYYY!!!! 100 TIME MACHINES = GAME BEAT!!!!

Just thought I would share the good news with everybody.

No Caption Provided

Well f***, I'm not done yet...

corrupt_duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuzero1: have you gotten the "Shadow Achievements" ?

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

Almost done. Just a few more time machines, a few shadow achievements, and a couple of 15% CPS boosters left.

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This "game" is no better than farmville. Go play a good game instead.

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By monetarydread
@nekroskop said:

This "game" is no better than farmville. Go play a good game instead.

True... but you aren't really doing much playing here. For me it is basically just waking up in the morning and clicking a dozen buttons before going on with my day. Sure the browser has to be open, but my PC is running 24/7 anyways.

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monetarydread: There is no issue at all. It's just like FF12: The game that plays itself.

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nekroskop: Bah! I happen to like FF12 =( I hate to do this because it really is an invalid argument, but just play it longer than ten hours. The game gets amazing as soon as you can choose your own character. Plus, you do not have to let the auto-battle system do all the work for you. You can take control over every aspect of the battles, at any time that you want to. There is more customization in that game than any other Final Fantasy. It has the best art design in a Final Fantasy, some of the best music, and the story makes this the best Star Wars game ever.

Though I love the game, I can still understand why people hate it. Vaan is annoying, the intro is the worst way to introduce a video game to players (at least it was until FF13), and the gambit system takes more work than most people might be willing to invest in.

On topic with the thread:

Here is a video of Cookie Clicker recreated in Minecraft

Loading Video...

Corvak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Corvak

@nekroskop: It runs while I play good games XD.

And it doesn't make you harass your friends like Farmville does :P

Corvak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Corvak

@nekroskop: It runs while I play good games XD.

And it doesn't make you harass your friends like Farmville does :P

rikuzero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monetarydread: I'm pretty sure Nekroskop was referring to how you could set up the gambit system to have your characters constantly kill all day and night without you even having to do anything, like cookieclicker does and some Sims games (some sims are incompetently autonomous).

rikuzero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corrupt_duck: As you can see, I have gotten 2, but sadly not even half, which when I looked them up (and then forgot) there were more than this (maybe 5-8).

No Caption Provided

P.S. What's the number after trillion (1 trillion times 1000)?

ragnar_mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#70  Edited By ragnar_mike

@rikuzero1: That would be a quadrillion. Followed by quintillion and then sextillion and septillion and octillion. I forget what comes after that.

Cool. Thanks for making me curious enough to look it up. Fun wiki page lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_large_number

Edit: btw, new favorite number. Millinillion. 10 to the 3,003rd power. So 1 with 3,003 zeroes after it. For scale, a googol is 10 to the 100th power. Numbers are silly.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

I'm currently cranking out 12 billion cookies per second. That's a lot of cookies.

rikuzero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By rikuzero1

@mb: Is that including the x7 cookie production from golden cookie? Because it's almost impossible to get that much without, what with the prices raising exponentially to 100s of trillions. Even with the amount of stuff I bought in that picture i posted up there, with x7 production i only reach 10.38billion Cps.

CatsAkimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By CatsAkimbo

I guess my problem with these javascript "games" is that they're so easy to cheat at, and once you give yourself 999 trillion cookies/candy/whatever, it just reveals how there's really nothing to it. And it's not like cheating in an FPS or something where you actually break down the original game -- by getting 999 trillion cookies, you're just skipping way ahead in time. I guess I'm just over "time = progression."

**Decided to remove explanation of the cheat because I don't actually wanna ruin anyone's enjoyment who might try it**

rikuzero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catsakimbo: Doing things like that and cheat codes just really diminishes the sense of accomplishment, though. I used to do that for some other games, but I stopped because the time that you skip really is fun and you also feel like you "did all that" without any help. I would like to say I am proud of my current 14 quadrillion cookies.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#75  Edited By BeachThunder

Antimatter! :o

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Antimatter! :o

rikuzero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

asdlkghq;j1lhgeljg******** ******!!!!!

No Caption Provided

And THAT is how my quadrillions of cookies disappeared in 15 seconds... also that Cps isn't even with a golden cookie! Now for the real fun to begin!!

totalsoupsloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By monetarydread

@rikuzero1 said:

@mb: Is that including the x7 cookie production from golden cookie? Because it's almost impossible to get that much without, what with the prices raising exponentially to 100s of trillions. Even with the amount of stuff I bought in that picture i posted up there, with x7 production i only reach 10.38billion Cps.

That is easily possible without the x7 golden cookie. Every time you reset you get a multiplier to your CPS. Right now I am sitting at +5000% CPS and am generating over 236 billion a second.

No Caption Provided
rikuzero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monetarydread:

@rikuzero1 said:

That is easily possible without the x7 golden cookie. Every time you reset you get a multiplier to your CPS. Right now I am sitting at +5000% CPS and am generating over 236 billion a second.

No Caption Provided

You realize the time/date of his/her post and my question when they were said, right? It was during version 1.035, where there was no antimatter condenser (which after all upgrades gives about 10.125x what the time machine gives!). Therefore, you were kind of limited to a much lower base cps (not the +%) multiplier, and I estimate you would have needed about +7,500% from the heavenly chips, which requires about 7 quintillion cookies made with the 1.036 formula or 14 quintillion with the 1.035 one... sounds nearly impossible within the time given so far, assuming you don't cheat by messing with the internal codes or use that "sell buildings for all time cookies baked" exploit.

I kind of feel left behind of the "resetting awesomeness" stuff, because I resetted for the first time 20 hours ago... so I only have 772 heavenly cookies.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

If I had a desktop I would be way better at this game. Right now I'm at a point where I have to wait about 20 minutes to do anything.

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By monetarydread

@rikuzero1 said:

@monetarydread:

@monetarydread said:

@rikuzero1 said:

No Caption Provided

You realize the time/date of his/her post and my question when they were said, right? It was during version 1.035, where there was no antimatter condenser (which after all upgrades gives about 10.125x what the time machine gives!). Therefore, you were kind of limited to a much lower base cps (not the +%) multiplier, and I estimate you would have needed about +7,500% from the heavenly chips, which requires about 7 quintillion cookies made with the 1.036 formula or 14 quintillion with the 1.035 one... sounds nearly impossible within the time given so far, assuming you don't cheat by messing with the internal codes or use that "sell buildings for all time cookies baked" exploit.

I kind of feel left behind of the "resetting awesomeness" stuff, because I resetted for the first time 20 hours ago... so I only have 772 heavenly cookies.

The only cheat that I use is the one that shows the lucky cookie timer in the browser tab. I have really just maxed out the game and restarted about five times now. Every time I restart I end up with a larger multiplier then before. I started with, something like, a 50% multiplier, then a 80% multiplier, then a 5xx % multiplier, then a 1xxx% multiplier, then I let the game run for over two days collecting cookies and this was the result. Remember, heavenly chips are based on the total number of cookies created across all resets, not just the previous game. That is important because I have been running the game constantly for a month now.

yakov456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By yakov456
No Caption Provided

Some of the folks on 2chan have been going nuts about the game this past week. With a little sleuthing they were able to determine the grand mom in the game looks just like the logo on Grandma's cookies.

samsonbarabbas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is unhealthy.