Counter Culture Weekly 10 - The Craziest Awards Show Ever

Jensonb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

Edited By Jensonb

In their Tenth (Eleventh? Damn Jensonb & his insane numbering system!) spectacular episode - also the longest one yet, Jensonb & SteepInKline take a look back on the year Twenty-Oh-Fine and hand out literally dozens of awards to the best and worst media of the year, using their age-old judging system: making it up as the go along! Join our heroes for this batshit loco award ceremony/awards deliberation Podcast as Jens and Steep go through their favourite movies, games and more! It’s two hours and forty goddamn minutes long, it’s still got the Loadest Kids (Who cannot be stopped) and it’s all right here for your listening pleasure (Torture?)!

Stream It Here
Direct Download Here
Subscribe (RSS)
Subscribe (iTunes)

Jensonb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Jensonb

In their Tenth (Eleventh? Damn Jensonb & his insane numbering system!) spectacular episode - also the longest one yet, Jensonb & SteepInKline take a look back on the year Twenty-Oh-Fine and hand out literally dozens of awards to the best and worst media of the year, using their age-old judging system: making it up as the go along! Join our heroes for this batshit loco award ceremony/awards deliberation Podcast as Jens and Steep go through their favourite movies, games and more! It’s two hours and forty goddamn minutes long, it’s still got the Loadest Kids (Who cannot be stopped) and it’s all right here for your listening pleasure (Torture?)!

Stream It Here
Direct Download Here
Subscribe (RSS)
Subscribe (iTunes)

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MetalGearSunny

I couldn't disagree more with steepinkline regarding the PS3. 

That's all I'm going to say. I'm not going to start anything.

SteepInKline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By SteepInKline

@Metal_Gear_Sunny:  Hey man, it's cool if you disagree with us. If you've played Uncharted 2 (or disagree with us at all) and want to start a dialog with us about the finer points of why you like it, that's awesome, we encourage that. What we do NOT want, however, is to be inundated with the bickering and name-calling that generally come from dickwads on the internet that are butthurt because not everyone likes what they like. I seriously got shit on in the GOTY comments SIMPLY because I disagreed. 

But you see, we're better than that. If you want to educate us, please do. It might shed some light on some things we just don't understand.

Just keep it clean, 'kay?

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Milkman
@SteepInKline: No, you got shit because you said Uncharted 2 didn't deserve GOTY without so much as owning a PS3, let alone playing the game.
SteepInKline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SteepInKline
@Milkman:  Okay, really, we're not gonna have this discussion again.  As I said on the podcast, I DO NOT want ANY flame wars started in this thread. I gave my opinion (I don't like Uncharted 2) and I still stand by it.
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Milkman
@SteepInKline: Just a word of advice, if you want to be taken seriously on your podcast or otherwise than you should probably play something before you go off declaring that it "sucks".
SteepInKline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SteepInKline
@Milkman:  I didn't say the game sucks, I just said I don't LIKE it. I am not a fan of the you're-a-treasure-hunter-who-stumbles-on-an-evil-plot type of story. Plain and simple. Did I say the game was terrible? No, not at all. In fact, given the general praise it receives, I'm almost certain it is a well-crafted game. That does not mean, however, that I will necesarily enjoy playing it, because, as I said, I don't like that type of story. Thus, I am making the decision not to play it. Just because we didn't nominate Uncharted 2 for any awards doesn't mean it's a bad game. 

DO NOT try to put words in my mouth.