Callum_NCFC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Callum_NCFC

No Caption Provided

Well not much has changed from my last post really. I’ve had my eyes set on Battlefield: Bad Company 2 but due to a few people that I follow on Twitter recently buying some Turtle Beach headphones, I gave in and bought me some X1’s. I was debating on whether to get the X1’s or wait for the X11’s to come out. I’m a impatient lad so I popped to a new independant games store and bought them saturday.

The experience that I’m now having with games is vastly different, just playing FIFA with them the yesterday was great, I can now hear chants from the crown and it seems as thought I’m in the crowd. I reccomend you pick up a pair now, obviously if you can afford the wireless ones then go for them, otherwise the X1’s are great.

I’ve gone back to Forza Motorsport 3 over the last few days, I forgot how much I love that game. Buying cars that I’ve always wanted in real life and driving them and tuning them is lots of fun. I recently bought a Peugeot 206 which I have in real life and tuned it, spayed it the same colour as mine, bought new alloy wheels and other fun stuff. All of that entertainment without even racing!

Also, shamefully despite buying Uncharted 2: Among Thieves on release day I still haven’t played through it on single player. So I’ve finally got round to starting that, so far it’s fantastic, I’m only about 2 hours in so a long way to go. The graphics are fantastic it’s hard to tell what’s cut-scenes and what’s gameplay, also the sound brilliant.

Apart from that it’s pretty much been same old, a bit of FIFA, Modern Warfare 2 and the occasional game of UFC. My current gamerscore stands at 26,394.

Callum_NCFC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Callum_NCFC

No Caption Provided

Well not much has changed from my last post really. I’ve had my eyes set on Battlefield: Bad Company 2 but due to a few people that I follow on Twitter recently buying some Turtle Beach headphones, I gave in and bought me some X1’s. I was debating on whether to get the X1’s or wait for the X11’s to come out. I’m a impatient lad so I popped to a new independant games store and bought them saturday.

The experience that I’m now having with games is vastly different, just playing FIFA with them the yesterday was great, I can now hear chants from the crown and it seems as thought I’m in the crowd. I reccomend you pick up a pair now, obviously if you can afford the wireless ones then go for them, otherwise the X1’s are great.

I’ve gone back to Forza Motorsport 3 over the last few days, I forgot how much I love that game. Buying cars that I’ve always wanted in real life and driving them and tuning them is lots of fun. I recently bought a Peugeot 206 which I have in real life and tuned it, spayed it the same colour as mine, bought new alloy wheels and other fun stuff. All of that entertainment without even racing!

Also, shamefully despite buying Uncharted 2: Among Thieves on release day I still haven’t played through it on single player. So I’ve finally got round to starting that, so far it’s fantastic, I’m only about 2 hours in so a long way to go. The graphics are fantastic it’s hard to tell what’s cut-scenes and what’s gameplay, also the sound brilliant.

Apart from that it’s pretty much been same old, a bit of FIFA, Modern Warfare 2 and the occasional game of UFC. My current gamerscore stands at 26,394.

kahi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kahi

I was never a believer in gaming head phones until I picked up a set of Logitech G11s for my laptop. Uncharted 2 is great, can't believe it has taken you that long, I think that game actually spoiled me I have been unable to play a single player game since then as all I ever think about is  "it's good, but it's not uncharted good" ... Heavy Rain is actually the first game I'll finish since Uncharted 2, I have a big pile of games for both my 360 and PS3 angry for me at that, and a lot of stuff from the steam holiday extravaganza also angry at me.