Currently playing Borderlands

DrFaustus666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By DrFaustus666

Time is slipping away from me playing Borderlands.  Suddenly it's 12am and I should have been in bed 2 hours ago.  Saturday night I didn't sleep at all.  This is honestly the reason I started gaming in the first place.  Complete immersion in the experience.  This game rocks.
DrFaustus666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By DrFaustus666

Time is slipping away from me playing Borderlands.  Suddenly it's 12am and I should have been in bed 2 hours ago.  Saturday night I didn't sleep at all.  This is honestly the reason I started gaming in the first place.  Complete immersion in the experience.  This game rocks.
DrFaustus666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DrFaustus666

First!  Ha.  Always wanted to do that.

I'm just being silly.  LOL.

SteamPunkJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By SteamPunkJin

Same thing happened to me, first night I got it I was up till 3am and didn't even notice, scary addictive. I love it when single players capture me that way.

belaraphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By belaraphon

i stayed up way too late playing borderlands last night with a buddy of mine. it can get super difficult in a hurry.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By iam3green

borderlands is a great game. to me it feels just like wow with guns. i played it the other day and look at the clock to notice that it was 2 pm and i didn't eat lunch yet.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By penguindust

I went from 0 to 15 today with my Siren.  Put in a lot of good hours.  The only thing is I wish there was some sort of bank-storage,  I'm level 15 right now and I'm lugging around two blue guns, level required 19 & 22.  It's gonna be a while until I am up that high, so I have basically lost two backpack spots for the next 4 to 7 levels.  I also wish I could page through all my quest waypoints while the map is open instead of having to go back to the quest log, identify the quest you want to track, then return to the map again to see where the quest takes place.  Ha-ha, I miss all my WoW addons. 

raddevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By raddevon
@PenguinDust said:
"I also wish I could page through all my quest waypoints while the map is open instead of having to go back to the quest log, identify the quest you want to track, then return to the map again to see where the quest takes place."
That would be brilliant! I would like to see a chest that is shared amongst your characters so you could pass weapons on to your alts. I would also like achievements and challenges to display updates on-screen as quests do. For instance, I am just a few melee kills from having 50 (which completes a challenge). For each melee kill I get, a message at the top of the screen would give the name of the challenge and my progress towards it.

I too am hooked on this game. I just leveled up to 20 last night. My wife and I have played co-op together for about 13 hours. We also have alts (mine is level 6, hers is level 7). The last time I felt this way about a game was Fallout 3. Sure, that wasn't so long ago, but I can't remember the last time I felt this way before that game.