#1 Edited by vegetashonor (615 posts) -

I didn't see any sort of resolution to the Dan and Jeff shenanigans talk. Anything?

#2 Posted by OrwellHuxZam (124 posts) -

Confirmation from Jeff's tumblr: http://blog.jeffgerstmann.net/post/94749393326/how-real-is-the-hype-surrounding-the-mystery-piece-of

#3 Posted by Sgtpierceface (624 posts) -

What is this "shenanigans" you're referring to? I saw Jeff's post on tumblr, but it doesn't really explain anything.

#4 Edited by OrwellHuxZam (124 posts) -

@sgtpierceface: Dan and Jeff were on a piece of Gamespot content last week. Chris Watters, the host, made reference to something crazy the GB crew were getting up to. He was quickly hushed up by Jeff and Dan. And, then, the rampant speculation began.

Both Vinny and Drew made reference to it on Twitter in a conversation that went, approximately, as follows:

Drew: Sent Vinny some photos of what we're doing.

Vinny: HOW ARE THEY LETTING YOU DO THAT?!?!

#5 Posted by csl316 (8766 posts) -

It's an ongoing and very serious mystery. Potentially a couple weeks out, Jeff said.

#6 Edited by ripelivejam (4068 posts) -

GET HYPE is all i have to say in regards to this.

#7 Posted by vegetashonor (615 posts) -

But...but...I need to know now... :(

#8 Posted by ttthrasher (77 posts) -

Wild speculation time: GameSpot being absorbed into Giant Bomb.

#9 Posted by Corevi (3614 posts) -

Wild speculation time: GameSpot being absorbed into Giant Bomb.

It's a dumb video of some kind, not business related.

I imagine it's gonna be similar to the old Giant Bomb iOS app video.

#10 Posted by ttthrasher (77 posts) -
#11 Posted by Jared (557 posts) -

That Giant Bomb iOS video is classic! Still watch it every once and a while. Hilarious.

#12 Posted by Jared (557 posts) -

I'm guessing they got "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson to come in and watch The Rock with the crew.

#13 Posted by Original_Hank (113 posts) -

Is this not in reference to the mini fridge on the couch? That is some pretty wild stuff right there...

#14 Posted by Koobz (385 posts) -

1. Dan is going to wear a Yoshi costume while saying Brock Lesner is a perfectly fine wrestler.

2. Jeff will light Dan on fire.

#15 Posted by fetchfox (1273 posts) -
#16 Posted by cooljammer00 (1806 posts) -

The last time they teased us like this, our good friends Joe Biden and Roman Reigns showed up on the site.

#17 Edited by TheHT (11378 posts) -

An edited video? You mean like, produced produced? Well now I'm excited.

#18 Posted by GiantLizardKing (449 posts) -

I hope it's another big live live show.

#19 Posted by Boboblaw (298 posts) -

My theory is that its apart of Danny O' Dwyers Pax panel.

#20 Posted by devine1210 (31 posts) -

Probably something suitably dumb. Maybe they went to Barkerville and need time to edit the footage.

#21 Posted by Sgtpierceface (624 posts) -

What did this end up being?

#22 Posted by ObsideonDarman (651 posts) -

Mario Party 2 Party

#23 Posted by Drebin_893 (2918 posts) -

Yeah I've been wondering this for ages. Obviously I'm more than happy for them to take as long as they want. I imagine it will be something relatively none video game related, judging by what they've been saying recently.

#24 Edited by MindBullet (163 posts) -

Pretty sure it was either Dan's 'super kick' on Alex or the whole 'gamebomb.ru' segment they did at PAX Prime.

#25 Posted by Basm321 (203 posts) -

@orwellhuxzam: what piece of content? I need to watch it, giantbomb content has been so light

#26 Posted by Excast (937 posts) -

It seemed like something they shot on location somewhere? Of course that was like a month ago and Jeff suggested we would see it in a few weeks, so who really knows at this point.

#27 Posted by DaddyCabinet (204 posts) -

Pretty sure it was either Dan's 'super kick' on Alex or the whole 'gamebomb.ru' segment they did at PAX Prime.

Was this it or was it Dr. Tracksuits pax rumble video?

#28 Posted by Glottery (1302 posts) -

I thought this was related to the CD-I nonsense. Naturally I'd love it to be something completely different and new.