Dan Ryckert on PS I Love You

AcidBrandon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AcidBrandon18

Not sure if this was posted or not but I figured you guys would appreciate a link to Dan's episode of PS I Love You.

theuprightman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By theuprightman

This thread is not what I thought it was, pity. I thought Dan was reading trashy Irish romance novels

odinsmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the link duder!

Also:

This thread is not what I thought it was, pity. I thought Dan was reading trashy Irish romance novels

This is great.

kasaioni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kasaioni

I listened to the livecast, it was fun. Although I find it troubling that an apparently exclusive Playstation program spends a fair length of time on non-Playstation or Sony products.

theuprightman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too much talk about games, not enough Taco Bell, Guns 'N Roses, or wrestling.

I don't like this alternate dimension Dan who focuses on video games instead of being a professional insane person.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1
deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@bigsocrates said:

Too much talk about games, not enough Taco Bell, Guns 'N Roses, or wrestling.

I don't like this alternate dimension Dan who focuses on video games instead of being a professional insane person.

I'm the opposite I really could care less about when they talk about food I like to hear opinions about games not what he eats. I just don't understand people's obsession with these game journalist personal lives I just care about games.

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@bigsocrates:

I love how they barely talked about the topic in the title.

ivdamke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ivdamke

Damn, I didn't look at the video title and was hoping Dan managed to weasel his way into another piece of media he has no business being in. I thought it was an advertisement for PS4.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I listened to it after the bombcast today. There were long stretches where I forgot dan was there, he needs to talk more!

Y2Ken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 28

#11  Edited By Y2Ken

@theuprightman said:

This is absolutely what I thought of when I saw the title and it really threw me.

@jec03 I understand where you're coming from, but a lot of us aren't just here for super-efficient video game thoughts. That's definitely a big draw, but spending a lot of time around this site and community you get to know these people pretty well. When I hang out with my friends I am most interested in chatting about games, but I also like to talk about what they've been up to recently or if they've had any good meals. The same applies here - games are my primary interest but I like other stuff too; I just enjoy hearing people talk about stuff they're enthusiastic about (whether positively or negatively).

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Is its me or did Bombcast and PS I love You XOXO both do that SAME damn user question in the same damn week?

WalkerTR77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

I was sure this would be a periscope archive of Dan ranting at his girlfriend about why P.S I love you is awful.

Avatar image for giantlizardking
GiantLizardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kind of funny is a really bad name for something.

hansolol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Love everything Kinda Funny does. Always a good time when one of the Giant Bomb guys joins them. That entire Sunday stream was fantastic.

nickhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@hassun said:

@bigsocrates:

I love how they barely talked about the topic in the title.

Honestly, and this isn't to fault them, I totally get why - they do this all the time. It's just eye catching titles/SEO oriented. One of their episodes was called "fallout 4" and in that episode all they said was "go check out our site we already did a bunch of videos for fallout 4".

That said I really like those guys and this episode with Dan was great. Colin & Greg fall into hyperbole about PC gaming often (yes, I know it is a damn Playstation podcast) and Dan made some solid points about why he prefers PC this generation.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I thought it was an advertisement for PS4.

I'm not sure it's not.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

I thought this was going to be Dan's thoughts on that Sandra Bullock movie...

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

That is what people said about Google, Wii, and Giant Bomb. Names suck until then stand for something in your mind, or collectively in societies mind. Hardly anyone names their daughter Bertha, but believe me if a curvy super model was named Bertha, in 9 months time there would be thousands of little girl babies named Bertha.

Avatar image for giantlizardking
GiantLizardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GiantLizardKing

@monkeyking1969 said:
@giantlizardking said:

That is what people said about Google, Wii, and Giant Bomb. Names suck until then stand for something in your mind, or collectively in societies mind. Hardly anyone names their daughter Bertha, but believe me if a curvy super model was named Bertha, in 9 months time there would be thousands of little girl babies named Bertha.

Some people may have said that. I thought Google and Giant Bomb were great names and Wii was at least interesting. Kinda funny just somehow sounds both lazy and like it's trying too hard. But you know...opinions.