• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

people say this all the time.

#52 Posted by pochepiller (25 posts) -

He stutter!

#53 Edited by AssInAss (2618 posts) -

@threepi

Dan Stapleton and Matthew Rorie (dude doesn't catch a break) were let go from Gamespy. Dan Stapleton specifically did the infamous War Z interview and the hilarious Assassin's Creed 3 PC version day-and-date interview.

AC 3 release date:

And with that, I shall leave you with my closing conversation with Ubisoft PR regarding the release date, which has been officially announced as October 30th, 2012 for PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.

GameSpy: So when's the PC release date?

Ubisoft PR: October 30th.

GameSpy: Yeah, but when's the real PC release date?

Ubisoft PR: It's October 30th.

GameSpy: Uh huh. And can you say that with a straight face?

Ubisoft PR: You can ask me as many times as you like, but the answer will be the same.

GameSpy: Very well, let's move on. So, when will you announce the delay of the PC version?

Ubisoft PR: ...

GameSpy: That would be good. Will you be issuing an apology to people who purchased The War Z under the impression that features that are planned for the future exist today?

Sergey Titov: I think we'll do that by sending them personalized emails and explaining what to expect from the game now and in upcoming weeks/months. Bottom line - this is issue that affected at most few percent of active War Z audience and thus it should be dealt with on [a] case-by-case basis.

GameSpy: So, no public apology for misleading people on the Steam store page?

Sergey Titov: Actually we've already posted explanation on our forums that is available to public.

GameSpy: This post doesn't address the fact that there were false claims made.

Sergey Titov: I think there's difference between false claims and perception of the text.

#54 Posted by Miketakon (514 posts) -

People say this every time someone leaves a website.

Yea it's gotten old too

#55 Edited by Toxin066 (3279 posts) -

1) Does Brad know about the long running "Brad is leaving" joke?

2) GB isn't hiring anyone until Rorie's new job gets closed, freeing The Boss of Bosses to come back home.

#56 Posted by dsi1 (159 posts) -

@assinass said:

@threepi

Dan Stapleton and Matthew Rorie (dude doesn't catch a break) were let go from Gamespy. Dan Stapleton specifically did the infamous War Z interview and the hilarious Assassin's Creed 3 PC version day-and-date interview.

AC 3 release date:

And with that, I shall leave you with my closing conversation with Ubisoft PR regarding the release date, which has been officially announced as October 30th, 2012 for PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.

GameSpy: So when's the PC release date?

Ubisoft PR: October 30th.

GameSpy: Yeah, but when's the real PC release date?

Ubisoft PR: It's October 30th.

GameSpy: Uh huh. And can you say that with a straight face?

Ubisoft PR: You can ask me as many times as you like, but the answer will be the same.

GameSpy: Very well, let's move on. So, when will you announce the delay of the PC version?

Ubisoft PR: ...

So... did it actually release on October 30th?

#57 Posted by probablytuna (3614 posts) -

@dsi1: The PC version was released on November 20th.

#58 Posted by JasonR86 (9657 posts) -

I don't think so. I mean I think they would probably pick up Rorie first before anyone else.

#59 Posted by zFUBARz (625 posts) -

Give me Rorie or give me death. also did most people notice this topic was originally over a year old? still though It'd be nice if they could find a place for Rorie, I miss his ramblings.

#60 Posted by Sparklykiss (1955 posts) -

Anyone else notice the age of this thread?

Since the bumped/current information is primarily focused on Matt Rorie, I'm going to direct you all to this thread if you'd like to continue the discussion. Thanks!