Avatar image for asilentprotagonist
ASilentProtagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Screenshots --- http://imgur.com/a/yEcES

It's coming to PS4 & Xbox One In 2016. The PC version is "Negotiable" Here comes the sh*tstorm.

10 Playable Classes From The Get Go

45 New Enemies

15 New Bosses (no repeats)

60 Minutes of Cut-scene's that are in-engine

12 Areas In The game.

Will Have Around The Same Amount Of Content Of DS1

"Sacrifice Ceremony" - PVP

• You can drag bodies around then scarfice them to join another players world

• Sacrificing puts a bounty on your head

• This Will Also Change Your Game (Saves points & Enemies can be moved)

"Heat up" This Will Completely Change Boss Battles. Sounds like a renovation of "World Tendency" from DeS

• Apperance Change

• Attacks, Movesets etc will change
Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Aegon

Ah, I literally posted a thread about this a few seconds ago. Mods will have to delete that.

Very cool to see something substantial about this. The leaks look very rough though, so I'm not sure how ready this will be for E3. Maybe it's in better shape than these shots. I think that was the case when Project Beast was leaked.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know the rumor has been going around for awhile, but I'm kinda surprised this happening at all. I would have put money on another year at least.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Cool! Hopefully it'll feel more like Demon's Souls and Dark Souls and less like Dark Souls 2. And by "less" I mean "not at all".

I haven't played Bloodborne yet, so I dunno how the camera and movement feel there. Probably like Demon's Souls and Dark Souls considering Miyazaki headed that up.

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeik said:

I know the rumor has been going around for awhile, but I'm kinda surprised this happening at all. I would have put money on another year at least.

Yeah, this does seem pretty hot on the heels of Bloodborne and SOTFS.

In terms of production schedules, does this mean the Dark Souls 2 team went straight into this?

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also had made a thread a few days back about the rumor, but whatever. This seems like a lot of specific info for a game that isn't officially confirmed yet? Maybe I just inherently don't trust anything hyperactive, clickbait youtube personalities say.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

This already sounds terrible. I probably shouldn't have read this thread.

I will always wait and see, but I now suspect they've lost the plot with some of these things listed here.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Aegon

That concept art at the 5:13 mark has Hebrew writing in it. No way is that going in the game. I'm guessing that's just a stand in.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

15 Bosses (no repeats). Thank God. That was one of the most disappointing things about Dark Souls 2 to me.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By emfromthesea

I'll give them credit for trying to do something new with the formula, but none of this sounds like what I'd want from one of these games. Of course I'll be curious to see what it looks like what it looks like upon release, but 2016 seems way too soon for another Souls game. I'm already feeling burned out after playing Bloodborne and SOTFS so close together.

EDIT:

I'm also curious if any of what will appear in this game (if this leak is to be believed) was meant for Dark Souls 2. I recall reading about how Dark Souls 2 changed significantly throughout the course of development, so perhaps some of the elements that had to be removed are going to find their way into "Dark Souls 3".

Gargantuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Are the screenshots and info available somewhere else? I couldn't watch more than 20 seconds of that video.

ASilentProtagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are the screenshots and info available somewhere else? I couldn't watch more than 20 seconds of that video.

I linked it right below the video!

Slang_N_Bang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess Souls is the new AssCreed/CoD now.

Teddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So does the body dragging confirm we won't be seeing the return of ragdoll? I imagine the bodies getting caught on you and flipping around might make getting a prompt to pick them up difficult.

But man, what if they ragdoll like they did in DS1 when you're dragging them? That's an extra 10+ hours of entertainment right there.

ASilentProtagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teddie said:

So does the body dragging confirm we won't be seeing the return of ragdoll? I imagine the bodies getting caught on you and flipping around might make getting a prompt to pick them up difficult.

But man, what if they ragdoll like they did in DS1 when you're dragging them? That's an extra 10+ hours of entertainment right there.

Something about the game reminds me much more of DS2. I got a feeling Miyazaki won't be heading this. It's 2017-2018 for his project with his team.

Avatar image for deactivated-6050ef4074a17
deactivated-6050ef4074a17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It does look super legit but there's still something odd looking to me about the UI. It's just sort of a mish-mash of different Souls UI.

Crembaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Crembaw

Please no. No. Please take a year off. Please. I beg of you.

Why are they phrasing stuff as 'new' anything? Why isn't it ALL new? Why do I feel like all the numbers of 'new' stuff count far below what already came new in the previous games?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc86d541ecee
deactivated-5fc86d541ecee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't "The Know" the same place that claimed that Microsoft was buying Silent Hill?

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marokai: That's because it is. The HP and stamina is from Dark Souls 1 without the humanity. It's either fake or a placeholder.

Slang_N_Bang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@friendlyphoenix:

There's a ton of legit looking screens with this leak, it's not just hot air like the Silent Hills one.

Crembaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't "The Know" the same place that claimed that Microsoft was buying Silent Hill?

Yes and, unrelatedly, each and every one of their faces is sorely inviting my knee at an acceleration of 20G.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean it's just a leak so whatever, give me a trailer that shows all the bosses killing people.

WightnNerdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I hope this is real. I'm in the minority but I didn't like Bloodborne as much as the three Souls games.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just give it to me.

Gargantuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gargantuan said:

I linked it right below the video!

Haha! Sorry, I missed that. I blame it on the three hours of sleep I got last night.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess that at least pretty much confirms it. Now we just have to wait and see how quickly the fatigue sets in.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#28  Edited By 49th

Yay, I'm looking forward to this. 15 bosses sounds like way less than the other games though.

Also, there's no way this doesn't come to PC, right?

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys, do we really want From to churn these out on a yearly basis?

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

This feels way too soon for another one of these. But alas, I will almost assuredly buy it, play about 3 quarters of it and then never touch it again, as is tradition.

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Personally, I don't really care. I liked Dark Souls 1, but never did finish it. Didn't like Dark Souls 2, at all. I enjoyed Bloodborne, but played it even less than I did Dark Souls 1. I just don't seem to have the patience required to finish any of these games. Probably won't even bother playing Dark Souls 3, unless it goes on PS+ 3 years from now or something.

Avatar image for deactivated-582d227526464
deactivated-582d227526464

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm excited. Y'all are a bunch of debbie downers with no faith in anything.

Ezekiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ezekiel

Zzzzz... Expect Dark Souls IV, V and VI, all with little differences that don't change the formula much.

Avatar image for planetfunksquad
planetfunksquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will say this until I'm blue in the face: Fromsoft put out 15 Armored Core games in 18 years and if you think they wont do the same with Souls you are dead wrong. They'll double the fuck down on it because this is their money spinner. I love the series but From will make these games until you're sick of looking at them and then they'll make a few more. I'm sure of it.

spitz1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 teams each release a game every other year? sounds like it's turning into CoD and Assassin's Creed...

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Man this style of forced 'casual' humor is really grating."

*looks up Youtube page*

"Oh, right. It's a Rooster Teeth thing."

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Souls of Duty!

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Until a Souls game actually lets me down I don't care if it takes them one year or five years, Demons was great, Dark was great, Bloodborne was great, haven't touched 2 yet, but from the 'b" team it looks pretty good. So long as they are quality then it's all good, I really love the lore/atmosphere of the games, so far so good.

Giant_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Giant_Gamer

This will be the first souls game i miss or at least wait until all its contents get released.

But i'll more likely wait until ver 2017

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@bulby33 said:

I hope this is real. I'm in the minority but I didn't like Bloodborne as much as the three Souls games.

I love how it looked, and the transforming weapons and everything. Werewolves, cosmic horror, all pretty sweet themes. But a ton of the other changes, ended up feeling either like they were simplifying an existing mechanic, or straight up removing it entirely. It was a little disappointing.

I'm all for Dark Souls 3. Even with the problems Dark Souls 2 had I enjoyed it a TON. With its reported problems with direction mid-develpment, if Darks Souls 3 has that stuff figured out from the start I could see it being even better. That'd be cool.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like they shouldn't be abandoning Bloodborne so soon.

kasaioni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

E3, more like, LEaked 3.

Top8Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does the guy on the right in the video sound EXACTLY like Itmejp to anyone else? Also no PC release at the start is super disappointing. I wonder if the PC sales of Dark Souls 2 were that bad. It seemed like the preferred platform for everyone i knew.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bulby33 said:

I don't think you're in the minority.

Top8Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Top8Gamer

@jonny_anonymous: Bloodborne is a Sony IP. If Sony wants them to make another one I'm sure they will. But it's completely different from Dark Souls which is From Software's IP.

Avatar image for saturdaynightspecials
SaturdayNightSpecials

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

I read "scarfice" as "scarface"

I would be very excited about any game where "scarface" is a verb. Wu Tang license preferred but not required.

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aegon: I'm guessing that they'll have a trailer for E3 and gameplay in TGS.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@fredchuckdave: I think this was to be expected since they were bought out. They mother company wants them to cash in on the series while its hot for those profits. Pre buy out we would have never seen the DS2 re-release. Nor games coming out so close together.

boboblaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome. Will be interesting to take Bloodbornes graphics and technology and apply it to the Dark Souls universe which usually has a more interesting colour palette and crazier areas.

The_Ruiner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hoping for the Dark Souls 2 team. I really liked the control and combat improvements, colors, and the fact that they gave me a hadoken!