Dark Souls 3 TONS of Leaked Info & Screenshots

• 107 results
Kenori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So good to hear Miyazaki is back on board the project. I really dig the way Dark Souls 2 controls in terms of combat feel, but I adore Dark Souls 1 level design. If Bloodborne is any indication on their movement and control philosophy, then it looks like Dark Souls 3 will be a mixup between the two games in the perfect marriage. Here's hoping.

SomeJerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It already looks very BB, but you know what? F the leaker, put that asshole behind bars or in personal bankruptcy from fines from the absolutely murdered contracts. This would have been so cool if it had just been text based rumors at most until the E3 conference where it was meant to get unveiled. Fuck all the leakers ruining E3 surprises. Gears of War 1 HD Remaster doesn't sound that hot nor look that hot from the early footage complete idiots shat out on the internet with their names very visible, and they were paid and hired and under contract to play and test it in utmost secrecy, but imagine if that had come as a complete surprise at the MS conference? It would have been pretty damned great even after the realization it was just the first game set in. Fuck those dishonest untrustworthy assholes who make the industry only more suspicious of the people it employs or considers employing.

Kenori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, at this point leaks are just a given. There was a bit of information given, but not enough to really kill anything. We knew the game was coming, we knew it would be at E3, a couple of screenshots and some possible mechanics aren't going to kill my hype. I'm assuming we'll probably get an actual trailer at E3. Regardless, I'm excited!

Slang_N_Bang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Slang_N_Bang

Major Leak: There will be a lot of sequels of games you like/don't like shown at E3. Some of them are released annually. Very surprising.

Avatar image for deactivated-582d227526464
deactivated-582d227526464

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@bulby33 said:
@claybrez said:

I think they all do something better.

ds2 - amount of content

ds1 - world layout

des - atmosphere

bb - unique combat

now if you could only combine all four...

Yeah I can agree with that, for sure. Though, I thought Bloodborne's world layout was pretty awesome, too.

Oh yeah, absolutely. The cathedral ward connections are awesome. I just wish the world was a little bigger!

snakeitachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenori said:

So good to hear Miyazaki is back on board the project. I really dig the way Dark Souls 2 controls in terms of combat feel, but I adore Dark Souls 1 level design. If Bloodborne is any indication on their movement and control philosophy, then it looks like Dark Souls 3 will be a mixup between the two games in the perfect marriage. Here's hoping.

Woah there, hold up! I'm seeing people getting hyped about Miyazaki coming back to DS, but it hasn't been confirmed yet. To me this screams B team. Not taking huge steps in new directions instead playing it very safe. Heck even the interface/hud is unchanged!......Meh ill wait for the 2017-2018 one.

Avatar image for redhotchilimist
Redhotchilimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Surprised that this is, at least apparently, Miyazaki's thing. He was on Bloodborne, right? I figured he'd be busy on whatever expansion Sony was tweeting about, and that whoever the "B team" is made up of were working on this after the Scholar of the First Sin/all the Dark Souls 2 DLC stuff. I'm happy to see he's back if that's the case, though. I'm in the camp that liked Dark Souls 1 more than 2, and if he's the man that makes all the difference, I'm looking forward to 3.

Mind you, there was another thread not long ago that asked if you were excited for Dark Souls 3, and I'm pretty sure I said it was too soon for me. I love the Souls games I've played, to different degrees, but I don't want them all of the time.

Kenori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snakeitachi: The only reason he was ever pulled off the project originally was due to executive decision, now that he is the President of the company, there is no reason why he wouldn't be doing what he loves: right in the midst of the development, getting his hands dirty. And even if he isnt, Dark Souls 2 is still a FANTASTIC game. If its JUST their B-Team on it, then I'm still excited about it.

Hell, From Software's Z-Team could probably produce a good game!

Avatar image for planetfunksquad
planetfunksquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, I have never played any of their mech games, so I cant help you there!

IceNDice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#111  Edited By IceNDice

I wouldn't have guessed that they were on making a game so soon. I was guessing 2016 at the earliest but hey, more Dark Souls is all I ever wanted.