Avatar image for gelatinousgelboy
Gelatinousgelboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Gelatinousgelboy

Hey Giantbomb! Darkfall is in beta and scheduled to release within the year! Take that naysayers!

Here is some of the latest news:

Also...
We have allowed 2 journalists from MMORPG Italia to do a preview of Darkfall. They have been playing for a few hours here at our offices and we've been helping them out. They requested this visit over a month ago and we agreed. We'll do the same for any professional gaming media that's interested in coming here to get hands-on experience of the game. We will allow media wider access to the beta soon enough, but for now this can only happen on site.
So do you think the Giantbomb crew should contact Aventurine for some early review action and/or a trip to beautiful Greece?
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_

Darkfall release within the year.

Darkfall fail before next summer?

Who knows.

The game doesn't appeal at all to me, and it sounds like a really fucking terrible idea. The thing is, though, it sounds like it caters perfectly to the crowd of e-penis humping dickwads currently spamming up MMOs now. So I hope it is successful and pulls some of those douches away.

Gelatinousgelboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gelatinousgelboy

Alright, why the hell does the majority of this community *hate* this game? You say "it sounds like a really fucking terrible idea", why? Is it because you're terrible at FPSes, get PKed in MMOs too much, abhor innovative game design or can't understand how someone could enjoy playing an RPG without level or gear grinding?

Okay, whatever. Have fun with whatever the fuck you play.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Jayge_
Froed said:
"Alright, why the hell does the majority of this community *hate* this game? You say "it sounds like a really fucking terrible idea", why? Is it because you're terrible at FPSes, get PKed in MMOs too much, abhor innovative game design or can't understand how someone could enjoy playing an RPG without level or gear grinding?
Okay, whatever. Have fun with whatever the fuck you play.
"
Pfaaaahahahahahahahahahah.

That was the saddest possible response that you could have come up with.

No, I think the game's concept is terrible because it attracts people like *you*.
Gelatinousgelboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gelatinousgelboy

ha ha ha

you know, it's pathetic how people like *you* need to troll around forums and pick fights with people you see as inferior to bolster your ego.

I hope you have fun posting another 5,000, mabye it'll fulfill something meaningful for you.