#1 Edited by SuperB (44 posts) -

Since the beginning of this year 2012, there have been rumors that spoke of Dark Stalkers 4, would be developed and would be officially announced during the Captivate, or during the Summer E3. But the development of the game was not announced as Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Fate of the Two World, with a teaser, the Captivate, or the E3-2012. It was thought then that during the Tokyo Game Show, the game would show something. Fianlmente, tired of waiting had thought that everything had been a rumor that has not crystallized, as the rumor that Capcom was working on Strider 3, Forgotten World 2, or Dungeons & Dragons 2.5D. In fact, when it was announced Final Fight Double Impact, I thought it was a remake polygonal scroll forward or lateral or 2D design with cel shading, or semi photo realistic, and not a remake of the original that it had added a filters, or it could be the prelude to a Final Fight 2, 2.5D, as happened with the re-release of Marvel Vs Capcom 2 on digital download platforms PS Network and Xbox Live Arcade, which followed after the announcement of the development of the new sequel, MVsC3 FotTW.

Now, a video has appeared, which could come to us to say that Dark Stalkers 4, could be in development, and could arrive next year, after Darkstalkers Resurrection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_skngJlTDg&feature=player_embedded#t=0s

Will a cartoon design, as Capcom Vs Tatsunoko and MVsC3 FotTW, finished cel shading, or opt for semi photorealistic finishes, as in Street Fighter 4 and Tekken X Street Fighters?

Is it a game as fun as it looks good and it will become Injustice: Goods amongs Us, which is developing NetherRealmStudios, finished this time, photo realistic, and it follows the line of Marvel Super Heroes, developed by Capcom CPS-2?.

#2 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

what the hell is with your writing style? I think you gave me an aneurysm.

#3 Posted by MikkaQ (10291 posts) -

Pffft. No it isn't, don't be crazy.

#4 Posted by BlastProcessing (917 posts) -

WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN??

#5 Posted by That1BlackGuy (217 posts) -

I played the original Darkstalkers and DSC: CT and I really enjoyed them and If I know Capcom they'll milk the sucker for all it's worth especially with how successful their fighting game franchises usually turnout. A modern Darkstalkers game with the right art direction could be boss.

#6 Posted by believer258 (11914 posts) -

@Sooty said:

what the hell is with your writing style? I think you gave me an aneurysm.

He's been doing this for a while. I've said it before: he's writing something in a different language and then using Google translate to put it here.

#7 Posted by Demoskinos (14837 posts) -

I sure hope so Darkstalkers is the only fighting franchise cap on had that I would be remotely interested in at this point. I'd rather they drop the 3D crap and go back to 2D sprites though.

#8 Posted by Sauson (561 posts) -

The thing is that Darkstalkers has never sold as well as Street Fighter or the versus games so they have to test the waters to see if there is a big enough demand for it. No point of making DS4 if DS Resurrection doesn't sell well.

#9 Posted by Brodehouse (9951 posts) -

I wouldn't be surprised if the only thing making money for Capcom is Goddamn Monster Hunter. Darkstalkers would be an excellent way to throw a bunch of money in a fire and cost a bunch of people their jobs.

#10 Posted by Grand (53 posts) -

If another Dark Stalker's game comes out, I'm shelling out 60 bucks for it right then and there, no questions asked. Period. DarkStalkers has given rise to some of the single best fighting games EVER invented, and that's a fact.