#1 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -

Taken fromt he playstation blog :-http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/10/22/a-very-special-message-from-david-hasselhoff/

+ Posted by David Hasselhoff // "The Hoff"

Hello everyone, it’s your friendly neighborhood David Hasselhoff here. I know you’re probably wondering “What in the KITT am I doing on the PS Blog?” right? Well…settle down…settle down! I’m here to let you know straight from the Hoff’s mouth – I’m coming to PAIN! And it hurts so good! Don’t believe me, PEOPLE Magazine just broke the story and I’m talking about it on my blog.

What am I doing in PAIN you ask? It’s the Movie Studio! What’s a movie studio without The Hoff? You can now put The Hoff into a launcher and fling me into harm’s way – exploding crates, cars, people – everything is fair game. And best of all, you’ll never even put a scratch on this mug of mine!

When I was first approached about PAIN, I really didn’t know what to think. I mean, it’s great to think that someone would want to put me in a game, but THIS game is all about flinging people into walls, smashing them into cars, and spanking monkeys. While I wholeheartedly approve of the monkey spanking, I wasn’t too sure about the rest of the game. When I finally got my hands on PAIN though, everything changed, and I “got it”. If anybody can understand silly fun, it’s me.

I am a man of many emotions so when you throw me around the Movie Studio, I need to express myself. What better way than in song! So to commemorate my invasion onto the PS3, I made a cover song of Culture Club’s “Do You Really Want to Hurt Me” exclusively for PAIN. I’m really happy with the way the track turned out. We definitely brought something new to such a classic, well-known tune, and when you hear it, you’re going to like it. Sure, you know David Hasselhoff, but this song is like nothing I’ve done before.

So, after a lot of hard work by a bunch of talented people, Hoff Day is coming on Nov. 6! I’ve got the keys to the Movie Studio … who wants in? After all, do you REALLY want to hurt me? Wait….don’t answer that. Just go download The Hoff and play PAIN!

#2 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

There better be a Germany addon stage for this.

#3 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -
Coltonio7 said:
"There better be a Germany addon stage for this."
lol -wonder if you get a trophy for smashing into KiT? 
#4 Posted by Exlutonian (167 posts) -

Quality :D

#5 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1913 posts) -
Coltonio7 said:
I can see it now... PAIN: The Berlin Wall Expansion Pack!
#6 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -
Sleepy_Insomniac said:
"Coltonio7 said:
I can see it now... PAIN: The Berlin Wall Expansion Pack!"
God imagine the controversy you could caus eby 'taking it down' 0_o
#7 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1913 posts) -
OmegaPirate said:
"Sleepy_Insomniac said:
"Coltonio7 said:
God imagine the controversy you could caus eby 'taking it down' 0_o"
Ronald Reagan says, "Tear down this wall!" and it's up to you to launch David Hasselhoff at the best angle for optimal democratic power!
#8 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -
Sleepy_Insomniac said:
"OmegaPirate said:
"Sleepy_Insomniac said:
"Coltonio7 said:
Ronald Reagan says, "Tear down this wall!" and it's up to you to launch David Hasselhoff at the best angle for optimal democratic power!"
Reagen SMASH!
#9 Posted by Cowman (662 posts) -
OmegaPirate said:
"Coltonio7 said:
lol -wonder if you get a trophy for smashing into KiT? "
There better be a K.I.T.T. trophy.
#10 Posted by Mattzz10 (496 posts) -

Now they just need to add chuck norris to this game.

#11 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -
Mattzz10 said:
"Now they just need to add chuck norris to this game."
That  -would be the greatest addon ever!
#12 Posted by Dalai (7005 posts) -

Hmm... needs more talking cars and lifeguards with jiggly boobs.

#13 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -
OmegaPirate said:
"Mattzz10 said:
That  -would be the greatest addon ever!"
If the add-on came out 3 years ago. The Chuck Norris jokes are old, get over it.
#14 Posted by Jeff (3425 posts) -
Sleepy_Insomniac said:
"OmegaPirate said:
"Sleepy_Insomniac said:
"Coltonio7 said:
Ronald Reagan says, "Tear down this wall!" and it's up to you to launch David Hasselhoff at the best angle for optimal democratic power!"
An addition like this would be the only thing that could get me to buy any of the Pain DLC. Fantastic ideas.
Staff
#15 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
Vinchenzo said:
"OmegaPirate said:
"Mattzz10 said:
If the add-on came out 3 years ago. The Chuck Norris jokes are old, get over it."
You hear that? He's coming for ya.
But anyways, I wanna launch Hasselhoff at some stuff. Sadly, I don't gots noes PS3.
#16 Posted by jakob187 (21645 posts) -
Vinchenzo said:
"OmegaPirate said:
"Mattzz10 said:
If the add-on came out 3 years ago. The Chuck Norris jokes are old, get over it."
Chuck Norris is a Chuck-send, sir.  Don't bad-mouth God's creator like that.  He gave you life, and he can take it away.
As for the Hoff...he's the fucking Hoff!!!  Totally worthwhile...if only just to show him the amount of pain we all went through growing up and knowing that he was probably making out with C.J. on off-duty!!!  THE BASTARD!!!
#17 Edited by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -
jakob187 said:
"Vinchenzo said:
"OmegaPirate said:
"Mattzz10 said:
Chuck Norris is a Chuck-send, sir.  Don't bad-mouth God's creator like that.  He gave you life, and he can take it away.
As for the Hoff...he's the fucking Hoff!!!  Totally worthwhile...if only just to show him the amount of pain we all went through growing up and knowing that he was probably making out with C.J. on off-duty!!!  THE BASTARD!!!
"
10x score bonus for knocking his daughters video camera out of her hand and landing him in the pub doorway...
#18 Posted by ArniesLeftNut (1 posts) -

I don't understand the obsession with David Hasslehoff; he's an absolute tool.  If there's one person who doesn't deserve a renaissance it's Hasslehoff.  Don't get me wrong, I can understand the irony of it - I think the Chuck Norris phenomenon is hilarious and I love the whole Big Rigs thing - I just don't get this one.  He came on a T.V. programme in Britain and just sleazed his way through the whole thing.  He just seems like a wretch of a human being.

#19 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -
ArniesLeftNut said:
"I don't understand the obsession with David Hasslehoff; he's an absolute tool.  If there's one person who doesn't deserve a renaissance it's Hasslehoff.  Don't get me wrong, I can understand the irony of it - I think the Chuck Norris phenomenon is hilarious and I love the whole Big Rigs thing - I just don't get this one.  He came on a T.V. programme in Britain and just sleazed his way through the whole thing.  He just seems like a wretch of a human being."
Yeah  i agree with you, every time i see his hairy chest it makes me flinch -but at the same time its a wondeful example of the way the world works, and just what types of people succeed.
Also now we can fling the hoff face (or nut) first into as many sharp/blunt/hard/heavy/fiery/mobile objects as we wish - that alone is worth the price
#20 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

Nov 6???!!! fuck he's going to ruin my birthday :X