#1 Posted by JJOR64 (19023 posts) -

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=160687506

Vote for this people. Lets make it happen! Posting this on my phone.

#2 Posted by zels (207 posts) -

Nah, there are enough shitty ports on the PC as it is and they couldn't even get the PS3 version right.

#4 Posted by BeachThunder (12089 posts) -

Vooooted!

#6 Posted by Barrock (3545 posts) -

Is this real life?

#7 Posted by BisonHero (6674 posts) -

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

#9 Posted by Xymox (2105 posts) -

Myeah but shitty ports on the PC can be fixed by the users though, as opposed to how it works on console. That alone would make me consider picking the game up.

Sounds like they're doing OK so far with extra content, updated textures, steam features, etc. Will have to wait and see.

#11 Posted by ThunderSlash (1826 posts) -

Voted. I was gonna get the PS3 version, but if there will be a superior PC version then I might as well get that one.

#12 Edited by Aelric (400 posts) -

Holy fucking YAAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! I'd written it off as a never play, with the PS4 coming out soon and I having pretty much skipped this whole console generation, I just figured I'd never get it. Oh fuck, oh FUCK, OH FUCK!!!!!!! *pisses pants*

#13 Posted by Demoskinos (15013 posts) -

Done. I hope it makes it on.

#14 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Ugh, really?
Guess I'll vote for it so all the people who already played it can play it again, again.

again

#15 Edited by alwaysbebombing (1621 posts) -

You better fucking believe I voted for this.

#17 Posted by DystopiaX (5334 posts) -

Voted. This is amazing.

#18 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2362 posts) -

I swear to f'n god that if this doesn't get greenlit then fuck all of steam greenlight. You people won't allow me to buy Divekick off steam I don't want you to prevent me from buying Deadly Premonition.

#19 Posted by dungbootle (2458 posts) -

Omg. Voted.

#20 Posted by AlisterCat (5631 posts) -

Got my vote. I would love to own this again.

#21 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

I swear to f'n god that if this doesn't get greenlit then fuck all of steam greenlight. You people won't allow me to buy Divekick off steam I don't want you to prevent me from buying Deadly Premonition.

Hey, you heard the crowd at PAX.
They were all super hyped for Divekick and wanted to vote for it on Greenlight. Somehow their brains just forgot and then the thought never came back to them again.
Maybe it was all the pot or maybe the drinking? :o

#22 Edited by Sploder (917 posts) -

It'd be cool if this came out with mod support and everything so people could fix it and it not be so insufferable to actually play. I'll vote.

#23 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

Man, some amazing shit could be done with mods for this one.

#24 Posted by Nux (2383 posts) -

Just voted for it. Hopefully it makes it.

#25 Posted by Slow_pC (247 posts) -

Voted here as well...

#28 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

Achievements and trading cards? Sold!

#30 Edited by Live2bRighteous (317 posts) -

This is my perfect excuse to finally get into this game. I can't damn wait!

#31 Posted by TooWalrus (13237 posts) -

I'll vote for it. Why? I'm not sure.

#32 Posted by Jams (2962 posts) -

Wait, wtf?! I thought you can bypass greenlight if you've ever published a game? Is this just the developers seeing if there's want for a PC version? Otherwise I can't see how WarZ could possibly bypass greenlight and DP can't.

#33 Posted by Animasta (14712 posts) -

@jams said:

Wait, wtf?! I thought you can bypass greenlight if you've ever published a game? Is this just the developers seeing if there's want for a PC version? Otherwise I can't see how WarZ could possibly bypass greenlight and DP can't.

well considering crash time 2 and 3 are on the store and 4 and 5 aren't...

#34 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

@jams: Rising Star Games has never published on Steam before.

#35 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11299 posts) -

Already voted for it! The third Steam Greenlight game I have. The others are Divekick and Soda Simulator.

#37 Posted by Jams (2962 posts) -

@jams: Rising Star Games has never published on Steam before.

ohhh published on steam. I thought it was just "published".

#38 Edited by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

@jams: Reading Postal 2's Greenlight page is enlightening. Postal 2 had to go through Greenlight even though Postal 3 was already on Steam, because developer Running With Scissors wasn't involved with 3.

But once Postal 2 was greenlit and released on Steam, they were able to release the first game as well without going through Greenlight again.

#39 Edited by onarum (2149 posts) -

oh man.. I'll vote yes.. if only to see how much abysmally terrible they can make the PC port, I mean I love the game but come on.. we all know the port will be awful.

also:

"Reworked control system allowing for an even better combat experience"

hah!

#40 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

There's a FAQ available on the Greenlight page.

• No word on price yet... it's not even confirmed until the Greenlight is successful!
  • This PC release is an enhanced version of the PS3 Director's Cut, with all the content that it came with PLUS some new bonus DLC for PC users only!
  • Localisation is EFIGS (no Japanese, as the version shipped in Japan had English voice + Japanese subtitles).
  • Nothing to discuss about bringing it to Mac/Linux.
  • Nothing to discuss yet about a PC release via other channels (digital/retail)
  • All DLC will be 'in the box', not sold separately.
  • Nothing to discuss yet on mod support.
  • Big Picture / controller support / Steamworks being looked into!
  • Soundtrack... you never know! *wink*
  • No plans for Oculus Rift support.
  • Minimum specs TBC (we'll keep you posted!)
  • Greenlight clearance notwithstanding, we're aiming for a Halloween 2013 release.
#41 Edited by Brackynews (4094 posts) -

So instead of modders unofficially doing DSfix we'll get DPfix. I approve! Because those fucking textures. :)

In a perfect world someone will hack in the bicycle riding feature that Swery wanted! Unless he actually gets the extra million to do it? O_o

Because getting a game over every time you fall off the bike or deplete your stamina is how the game is meant to be experienced. roflcopter.

#42 Posted by Milkman (17015 posts) -

Pretty dumb that an established game like this even has to go through Greenlight.

#43 Posted by Dalai (7040 posts) -

@milkman said:

Pretty dumb that an established game like this even has to go through Greenlight.

To be fair, Greenlight ended up being pretty dumb. They need to greenlight more games or fix the voting process or something and even then, Divekick will still not be greenlit.

#44 Posted by Melos (239 posts) -

The inevitable nude patch will certainly make this game even weirder.

#45 Posted by Cincaid (2958 posts) -

@melos said:

The inevitable nude patch will certainly make this game even weirder.

Show me your biscuit.